Lost Connection to Game Server

Since the patch on the 13th I keep disconnecting from the server every game or two, I haven’t had this happen before now

1 Like

Same here! I got disconnected in the middle of a competitive match and it counted as a leave and suspended me for 15 minutes.

I’ve hardly seen anyone else talking about this issue. Hopefully it gets fixed soon! Afraid to play comp until then

Yeah, same. I got dc’d twice today in consecutive games mid comp and lost an endorsement rank because of it. Couldn’t rejoin either, just wouldn’t let me. Gonna just put it in the bin until reset. Didn’t disconnect on my end, was still in discord talking to friends.

This has been a problem for me too for at least a week

I have been also getting disconnected every single game. It’s wired because I live in a major city, I have fiber optic internet, I don’t lag in any game other than overwatch 2. It’s also a new issue as I play both ow1 and the betas religiously and never had any sort of disconnection or lag issue. It’s only since the new game came out that I cannot get through a single game without disconnecting. It has become almost a daily pattern of get on overwatch, try to play one game, get disconnected, watch the number of games I have a -75% exp penalty go up. Personally I’m at almost 8 games with a penalty, all because this bs game keeps kicking me.

1 Like

I’ve been having the same issues since the patch on the 13th. Everything was completely fine until then.

This keeps happening to me too. I’m on PS4 and every 1-2 games I’ll get disconnected in the middle with the error codes LC-202 or LC-208. It started right after the maintenance on the 13th, and it had never happened before. It happened in comp and it wouldn’t even let me login in again until the game was over.

i had that same bug 3 times and straight up got a comp ban for the entire season lol

All the same on my side. It is vey annoying

Im having the same issue, after the first match or during i get disconnected. Only started at the oct 13th patch for me.

Yep game is literally unplayable for me. I can’t make it through a match without getting disconnected from the servers. I tried a fresh install and changing servers with no dice. It’s a joke. I want my elo back.

yeah i just want to play the game with friends while the hype is still around. Wish i could just boot up the old overwatch because despite all its problems, at least i could ACTUALLY PLAY IT

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.