Lost connection (LC-202)

Lost connection to the game server LC-202

Trying to help my son who is at college. He’s getting this error there on his PS but can play Warzone and other games online.

Back at home, his Xbox account works and can be played. Both accounts are connected and merged. Any ideas why he can’t log in there?

I keep getting this to did you find a way to fix it

I haven’t, man. It’s a dumb thing, but it kinda bums me out.

Same thing happening to me, wondering if it’s a problem for a lot of people, and not just the three of us

LC-202 is an error code used for Lost Connection to Game Server, like you stated.

If you’d rather visit the website, which I used loosely: Overwatch 2 Console Error LC-202 - Blizzard Support

Common fixes stated may be:

• Check your network configuration, firewall, port and IP settings
  • Reset your network device(s)
  • Optimize your network connection, for example using an ethernet connection rather than wireless
  • Run your consoles built in connection test (this probably isn’t it but worth a try to see if it is coincidence)
  • Using your browsers internet explorer to run a Battlenet Looking Glass Test to see if the connection issue is front end or back end.

If none of these work for you, I suggest submitting a ticket with Blizzard technical support as you will most likely get a response quickly and an definite answer.

Hope the best,

Cheers.

I havent been able to log since day 1 and support is ignoring my ticket i dont want any troubleshooting advice because i have tried every trick that anyone has posted on any forum. Im still convinced blizzard broke my account.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.