Losing SR due to Blizzard's mistakes

Today playing competitive, I tried to load into a game and was greeted by an endless black screen. BEFORE I EVEN GAVE UP AND LEFT, the group I was with informed me that I had been banned from comp for 10 minutes. It is absolutely ridiculous that I should be banned from competitive for any amount of time and lose SR because of a f*ck up on Blizzard’s end.

lol 10 mins…i got season ban…i support you man…blizzard give us a sr refund. or a fresh season.

Disconnection Penalty Explanation

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

If this is happening frequently and you need help troubleshooting your specific technical issue, advice is available but I am going to need a little more detail to the nature of the crash.

2 hour ban due to blizzard server issue. I have 2 out of my 10 placement games I got banned and a lost cause of this issue and now for a third ban in one day fix your damn servers.

Update today start a ranked match failed to connect to server and got a 8 hour ban and my connection is perfect fix your game!!!