Losing Connection to Blizzard Servers

I’m having an issue where I’m mid-game, either it be ranked or unranked, and I will suddenly be jumpscared with a “Lost Connection to Game Server” regardless of connection status. I have been banned from competitive four times as a result of this, and am unable to enjoy the game itself.

I do notice that when this happens, I will close the game to relaunch, and the Blizzard Launcher will show that none of my friends are online briefly, before they suddenly reappear after it says it’s having trouble.

During these times, I am commonly on Discord, YouTube, or etc - or nothing at all - with the issue still persisting. Sometimes it happens as soon as I launch the game, and sometimes it happens two hours into a gaming session. I do not have any connection issues with any other online games (i.e. R6 Siege, Splatoon 3, etc).

These multiple competitive bans discourage me from continuing to play. Previously there was a 12 match -75% XP penalty in addition, which was upsetting to me. I’m noticing that this most recent time, there is seemingly no 12 match penalty. I am grateful for that.

Anyway, off to something else for several hours.

Thanks,
JOHNSON

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.