Los Angeles Gladiators vs. Los Angeles Valiant

Valiants hacking??? confirmed!!! Gladiators should of that map it was sooooo close to. Gladiators will take next map tho sure four :wink: pun intended

it transforms her jump into valk hover and regular jump isn’t hackable, which is what matters since that’s the thing that gets “transformed”

yea, they played great… but those ult fails :/… massive ults waste this round
well, its 2AM… gtg hehe
cya all

1 Like

God I love this music

Seems legit :thinking:

That one was “A Future Worth Fighting For”. It is commonly heard at the end of most of the older cinematic shorts when you hear the announcer says “OVERWATCH. Pre-order today and get early access to the free open beta on May 3rd.” It is also heard when you see Mei build the Endothermic Blaster and climb the damaged radio tower in her animated short.

3 Likes

Who’s desk guy on the left again? He’s the valid one

goldenboy

yeah, he’s awesome

Goldenboy? Details:

https://twitter.com/GoldenboyFTW

He was the host of the 2017 Overwatch World Cup matches, and also hosts the Halo World Championships on MLG.

He seems like a good man and I trust him

1 Like

Anyone else not getting tokens right now? I tried refreshing, still nothing. I looked and saw my account is still linked, but no drops yet. I’ve been watching since the start.

Goldenboy deserves a commentary slot!

“Play Copa Lucioball You Cowards” … LOL

“Play copa lucioball cowards” GOD PLEASE

I think I’m getting them but it could have been the notification leftover from the last time I watched. I’ll know after next map for sure

Not getting any tokens what is going on with that!

I have a guide here that can check for things on your end that can help with this. However I am noticing no payouts on my end.

I’ll check, I believe I was on 94 tokens this morning

Am at 95 tokens right now, and my account is linked but still no tokens!

Yeah I’m still on 94, hasn’t given me it for the first 2 maps

1 Like