Los Angeles Gladiators vs. Los Angeles Valiant

Silkthread coming in with top 10 anime betrayals

:joy: SKINS OVERRATED :joy: TEAM SPIRIT OUTDATED :joy: LONG HAVE WE WAITED :joy: TOKENS DEACTIVATED :joy:

1 Like

I dropped a message to Blizzard CS, however please understand that they have no direct control over this, they may try to pass the word on to the Overwatch League web team, but this problem may not be resolved tonight if it goes on.

Sometimes if they can resolve it in the same night, they catch up anyone who is missed out from the matches before. So please be patient.

Holy was that a real C9? Silkthread?!

Valiant takes first blood on Ilios. Now on the Lighthouse

Map 3 in Progress

-
-

WATCH LIVE: Twitch.tv - OverwatchLeague.com

i just realized i havent received any tokens either :confused: what is this home of phobia

From BlizzardCS:

3 Likes

Valiant only needs one more map to take back the L.A. crown.

After Map 3

-
-

WATCH LIVE: Twitch.tv - OverwatchLeague.com

I have a feeling Glads will have put a lot of work into Junkertown, like they did with Anubis

HydrationFist one time, you know you want to

i have a feeling we’re going to be seeing some pirate ship comp from one of these teams.

LAG no healer meta i believe

nice predicts.:sauropod:

Give everyone 100 tokens for this delays then pretty please!

I am only a forum MVP and I do not work for Blizzard CS or the Blizzard Esports Teams. I am only relying information as I get it.

as much as it might seem wyoming doesn’t control any of that.

Always love seeing a good pirate ship on this map. Makes Junkertown actually worth the while.

better then dive, reason why people like watching and playing kings row, other comps work great.

I highkey love Junkertown (and Blizzworld, and Eichenwalde)…

They’ve basically walked that in, said they’d put up a good show on Junkertown