Los Angeles Gladiators vs. Los Angeles Valiant

Goldenboy deserves a commentary slot!

“Play Copa Lucioball You Cowards” … LOL

“Play copa lucioball cowards” GOD PLEASE

I think I’m getting them but it could have been the notification leftover from the last time I watched. I’ll know after next map for sure

Not getting any tokens what is going on with that!

I have a guide here that can check for things on your end that can help with this. However I am noticing no payouts on my end.

I’ll check, I believe I was on 94 tokens this morning

Am at 95 tokens right now, and my account is linked but still no tokens!

Yeah I’m still on 94, hasn’t given me it for the first 2 maps

1 Like

Silkthread coming in with top 10 anime betrayals

:joy: SKINS OVERRATED :joy: TEAM SPIRIT OUTDATED :joy: LONG HAVE WE WAITED :joy: TOKENS DEACTIVATED :joy:

1 Like

I dropped a message to Blizzard CS, however please understand that they have no direct control over this, they may try to pass the word on to the Overwatch League web team, but this problem may not be resolved tonight if it goes on.

Sometimes if they can resolve it in the same night, they catch up anyone who is missed out from the matches before. So please be patient.

Holy was that a real C9? Silkthread?!

Valiant takes first blood on Ilios. Now on the Lighthouse

Map 3 in Progress

-
-

WATCH LIVE: Twitch.tv - OverwatchLeague.com

i just realized i havent received any tokens either :confused: what is this home of phobia

From BlizzardCS:

3 Likes

Valiant only needs one more map to take back the L.A. crown.

After Map 3

-
-

WATCH LIVE: Twitch.tv - OverwatchLeague.com

I have a feeling Glads will have put a lot of work into Junkertown, like they did with Anubis

HydrationFist one time, you know you want to

i have a feeling we’re going to be seeing some pirate ship comp from one of these teams.