Lore Discussion- Is Sombra Bisexual?

You do know that the LGBT community is the minority in OW’s society, right?

1 Like

As far as we know there’s only one hero that’s LGBT. You’re most definitely not being excluded from society.

3 Likes

I think it is normalised already. Marriage is supported, we get a festival in celebration of it (which I don’t agree with to a point as it’s secluding us from everyone else) and you’re allowed to come out as gay in the army now.

In my eyes, it’s already normalised but it’s starting to get glorified. I love everyone regardless of gender and such. I’m proud of a straight person for admitting they’re straight as I am a bisexual coming out as bisexual. <3

4 Likes

Definitely a possibility!

1 Like

Yeah, what I was thinking. Now, I’m honestly getting Jehovah’s Witnesses vibes.

1 Like

Gotcha! I think for a lot of teens it would help me out :slight_smile:

I can see all the ow haters saying "SEE THIS IS ALL THEY SPECULATE ABOUT A CHARACTERS SEXUALITY DVXCRDTXCEXEXXRSXS SFXFDTD. DFTD "

1 Like

em* not me haha, fat fingers :joy:

A character in a game coming out as bisexual doesn’t help. Speaking to actual people who have gone what you’ve gone through helps.

When Tracer was revealed as gay, I was just like “Oh. Okay, that’s nice.” My reaction would be the exact same for Sombra.

If Gabriel Reyes turned out to have a secret wife, however, my heart would be devastated in two and I’d have to seclude myself from society for a few weeks.

2 Likes

Some of us just don’t give a crap about a fictional character’s sexuality.

2 Likes

I see :slight_smile: I don’t know, I think it’s just fun to speculate haha!

You know that’s objectively incorrect, right? Assuming you’re not trolling

shoud not have said that…
Now he will say your a troll and you will get banned…
I know how this works…

I don’t even know why i try to reason with people here.

1 Like

You don’t. This is the second positive LGBT topic that has been created in at least two weeks. You’re probably seeing the anti ones, which are more common even though the megathread has cut down the LGBT posts here significantly. I don’t mean to sound rude, but I’m bored of people saying that LGBT posts are being shoved down people’s throats when they’re not tbh

Another gay icon?! But what about McCree, so strong wanted to be a gay? Or Hanzo, morbidly wanted to be a pair of McCree?

You taking this too seriously… Why community want more non traditional orientation heroes? Tracer not enough? You even know hers girl name…

I am not homophobic, but I don’t want McCree or Sombra be gay.

1 Like

Deleted reply because I misread

or maybe it’s just purple… like pharah’s dominate colour is blue that doesn’t mean anything and is far from relating to her sexual orientation…

1 Like

I think Sombra is asexual tbh

1 Like

Lol, just because her visual effects are violet community think she is a bi 8)
What if I would say that violet is a color of intelligence and smart?

1 Like