Loosing points and time, thank you

Second time in 24 hours, a bug crash the game and i got 50 points less and 10 min/30 min bans, even when i was able to rejoin in 20 seconds but the game still closes. Now im 100 points under and 30 min ban, thank you.

Are you looking to troubleshoot (we can help) or giving feedback (general forum for this)?

I’m looking for someone to fix something so easy like, if the game get closed by itself give more than 10 seconds to rejoin the game, becouse 90% of times people would rejoin and even before the game starts, IDK IM NOT A SCIENTIST NOW I HAVE 2 HOURS OF BAN

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Here on the technical support forum, players like myself are willing to help troubleshoot and identify any problems such as game crashes or disconnections. If you are looking to get your penalty reversed, this cannot and will not be done by anyone. That being said if you are crashing I’d love to help but need more details on the nature of that crash.

(^^)v

Thx for your answers, in fact i know thats how it works and theres nothing u can do to difference between a leaver or a crasher…i just was being too salty sorry.

Re-installed the game, becouse just had that type of trouble since i had to previously reinstall, it seems like a windows error…at the moment it finds a ranked game (only with rankeds, that seems rare), it makes like an alert sound from windows and the game freezes, and it cant be closed just wait to the game closes by itself.

I know it may be an uncommon error, hope it gets fixed by reinstalling the game.

I think u are doing a great job with all the feedback from the community, seriously, thank you and sorry.