Looks like Kiriko will have the next Mythic Skin

Btw. It’s Amaterasu, Japanese sun goddess. Looks like a Mythic to me.

2 Likes

If that is the mythic (and I can believe it) then damn, I guess season three’s gonna be the first battle pass that I pick up.

4 Likes

Be fr right now, she has a 100% pickrate because she is busted LOL

And this shows why they haven’t properly nerfed her, they need her strong so that people will actually buy this BP for the skin since there’s no new hero in this one.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure we will see no “bigger” support nerfs at all, cause it’s the role with the least interest to play the role.

They nerfed every part of her kit except for her primary?? They haven’t nerfed her because main issue is not that she is strong, main issue is some other Supports being weak and not having proper tools to survive all the damage and stay alive.

2 Likes

Kiriko was obvious. You cant bring Heroes like Baptiste or Zen in a Battlepass whithout a new hero. So Blizzard chooses Kiriko + japanese Theme so mosst of the playerbase will cash.

1 Like

dayumnnn looks like crap ngl

1 Like

Agreed. It looks really nice

3 Likes

Good. If they give her a mythic and don’t nerf her I will actually feel fine quitting this horrible game.

lmao were you really expecting them to not promote the new heroes? I felt it was pretty obvious that Kiriko would be the next one.

Damn her skin actually looks really nice, might be buying s3 bp after s2 bp

She is chinese and most of east asian culture originated from ancient chinese, ur ignorant af

It looks like one of those legendaries on par with stuff like Star Sheep Orisa or Miko Mercy.

Well no, it doesn’t seem right to me that once again a new hero gets the mythical skin, veteran heroes, when? because they are already following a pattern and this is not going to change.

Again yellow eyes? That was the only reason I disliked the Junkerqueen one :I

1 Like

Don’t say veteran heroes. Just say Mercy because everyone knows you have never tried another hero in your life. You were always going to complain about any hero except Mercy getting a mythical skin. If it was Lucio or Zen you would complain just as much because they aren’t Mercy.

3 Likes

It says battle pass skin, not mythic skin.

1 Like

How many times have I heard this :yawning_face:

Can’t wait to hear “Season 15 will be the end of OW2” in a couple years

1 Like

She’s Japanese…

:woman_shrugging:

5 Likes

Why are you replying this to someone who said the skin looks nice? lol. Who is Chinese? Cause it isn’t Kiriko or Amaterasu who this skin looks to be of