Looking for friends to play with!

everyone and their mom has friends in overwatch except for me so i have made a discord for anyone who would like to be my friend. i’m looking for some chill people to play anything with so hmu if you’d to join!!

some things about me:
• i’m a grill gamer
• i’m 14 (w0w she’s so young)
• i play on the american server
• i’m really awkward haha

please comment some things about you below if you’re interested and feel free to send me a friend request on discord: movra#5961 (i’m still trying to figure out how discord works so excuse me)

7 Likes

Hey! I’m looking for new people to play overwatch with too. I’m also a girl gamer, from New Zealand. Add me on battlenet and we can play sometime :slight_smile:
Frangelica#11874

1 Like

Hey, I’m also looking for people to play overwatch with. I’m 19 and from Washington, my Bnet tag is Maku#11767

Can i join too? my Bnet is MockingPea#1969

Im a bit old with 24 but if you want to play with me you can add me. I play normally all gamemodes :smiley: TheRayman#2679

1 Like

I wouldn’t mind playing with you, Jjayunfaced#1851 hmu

Hey, I’m down to play with any of you guys, heres my btag Koyote419#1776

1 Like

Hey I am looking for people to play with since I have well one person I play with and just join her groups with people I don’t know. I am 15 and male. I play support and play dps as a joke in QP since I suck. I am also awkward. My battle tag is Audacity#11245. My discord is Audacity#7523.

Tenor#11929

Local Ana main always down to chill!

Sazza#11679i am looking for fun friends aswell^^ but the add is optional if u want to or not

For those of you looking for new and helpful people to play overwatch with consider joining the beacon discord

Hey, I also don’t have any friends who play Overwatch so if you’d like to play with me my battle.net tag is TostyToaster#2613. I usually play quick play but in competitive I’m in gold if you’r wondering and am always down for some chill games.

Hey, i’m a little late to this post but I would like to join too. I’m also 14 and i play a lot of Overwatch but don’t have much friends on it haha. i’m a 2900 player and i’d love a group to play with. My discord is Nectar#9063 :slight_smile:

Hi, Ill play with you. Im really old 27 but always willing to play with anyone. Im gold rank. I main Moria, reaper, junk and Mai. I am positive guy. I am very passionate about the game, so I take my games in rank serious. I like to make jokes and im also a good listener.

Hey,
I sent you a friends request. Im also looking for people to play with.

Im willing to play with you. I sent you a friend request.

i would love to play with u!! i am looking for overwatch friends, RJchimmy#2879

Hello, it seems like I can’t add you on Discord with that nick. Are you sure that is your correct ID on Discord?

hi im a 12 year old swedish boii and i would like to get some new friends to play with mainly overwatch for the moment!:blush::blush: battle tag Simatro#2929 btw my voice is wierd bit im not salty i promise :smirk:

1 Like

hey, I don’t mind adding you too. I’m a little older too, 23. But i can be awkward too on mic at least. I play on NA too and in PST but I can play almost daily :slight_smile: can i add you?

I should also add I’m still getting used to the PC controls so I kinda suck right now

1 Like