Looking for friends to play with!

sorry for such the late reply but i would love to have a friend that plays Overwatch
my discord name is yugo#1253. and i am much better on xbox with a level 56 account

I’m also looking for friends!
Uhm I’m 15 years old
I’m a girl too and also very awkward and I main junkrat :slight_smile:
My tag is BlackDove04#2571

Oh and my discord is Stef#6865

loll i add you before and for no reason you deleted me!!! Wtf

Hello everyone! :slight_smile:
My name is Stepan and I’m 20 old. I’m not native English speaker. I’d like to find kind friends for playing Overwatch and common speaking in Discord. I need it for improve my English (I had played early so) and just for enjoy play. I can play as any role. Also I can join to kind stack of friends. I’m 158 level. I use Discord.

My BattleNet tag for contact with me: quakewow#2657
Only PC gamers.

Thanks for your attention and have a good day :wink:

If anyone here is still looking for friends to play with add me on discord! Zhou#4359. A couple of my friends and I made a discord for people who are looking to rank up or to just play overwatch and have fun.

Hi there! I’m looking for friends to play with too I’m 19 and female from the UK but can play on american servers too!! My battle tag is Indigo#21989

1 Like

I know it was 2 years ago but Do you still need friend to play with?

Hi I know this post was long time ago.but Do you still need friend?

Hi man i know this post was long time ago and i wonder if you still need feiend to play with

I’ll add you and i look forward to playing. I mainly play dps but able to flex to tank and support

ill add ur discord too :grin: