Looking for a group of people to help me with baptiste spray

Hello my fellow friends!!
I recently got back into overwatch after years of a hiatus and decided to get back into my achievement hunting only to be met by the dreaded baptiste cute spray achievement “window of opportunity” which gave me so much trouble back in my ow 1 days, I’ve been very close but still don’t seem to have any luck since i mainly try to get this by solo queue which i know probably isn’t a good idea.

If anyone is willing to take some time to help me get this achievement that would be really helpful!! Ill also be more than willing to help any of youse with any other achievement too : )

If interested let me know!!

Add me if you want GoTeamGo#11330 bnet

No worries!! Ill send you a friend request soon let me know whenever your online!! Thanks!!

I’d help out too. Battle tag is GunsToSpare #1150. Would also appreciate help with getting the sigma cute spray as well. Also a quick warning. I tried to get Baptiste during season 10 and didn’t get it even through the stats supported it. Here is a bug report showing people having similar issues. Post is older but the replies are pretty recent. Someone did say they got it, so maybe there is a way to get around the bug.

ofc id love to help you out to get the sigma cute!! (its also another one I need as well but we can focus on your one first haha) Ill send a friend request soon!!