WATCH LIVE: YouTubeOverwatch League

Official Forums Pick'em Top 5
(After May Melee Weekend)
#1 NOSTALGIA 107 points
#3 DKFOZZ 105 points
#2 JUNSEI 103 points
#4 TYLERG 101 points
#5 SNOWMAN_99 98 points
*Not Live. See the live leaderboard here.

Click here for Discussion Thread Rules
  • This thread is intended for the discussion of this specific Overwatch League match.
  • Please be respectful to one another and follow the Forum Code-of-Conduct and the Overwatch Forum Posting Guidelines.
  • Incentivizing boycotts or invoking discussion that outright expresses hate or disinterest toward Overwatch or the Overwatch League directly in these match discussion threads of any kind will be considered trolling and flagged appropriately.
  • If you are Trust Level 3 user, you are welcome and encouraged to post your animated YouTube clips, gifs and images in replies to support your team or be expressive, but please keep any such imagery appropriate.
  • I, WyomingMyst, am a Forum MVP. This means I spend a great deal of time helping players with Overwatch (which is why my text is green in color). This thread is not related to my role as a Forum MVP and I do not represent Blizzard Entertainment.

Thank you for your cooperation and enjoy the match!

Tokens now enabled on OverwatchLeague.com! Click here for important information and troubleshooting!

Join the official forums OWL Pick'em Leadeerboards!Need info on the 2021 OWL Season? Click here to watch my video explaining it all!

Easy win 4 London Spitfire

Yeah this one has 3-0 written all over.

Yep, this one will be a very quick 3-0…but not in the way hulk is likely thinking (and by the way, hulk, welcome back to the OW forums! How has life treated you since I last heard from you, my dude?)

Danny didn’t ask Michelle, off tank player, about OW2 :eyes:

3 - 0 for Florida.

London is big poopoo this season.

Probably will be a common theme until it’s almost OW2 launch time. Off-tank players are just going to enjoy the ride while they can.

NENNE GRAV OMEGALUL

At least the Nenne grav had potential to be good. It was a gamble.

This grav was just…wrong.

oh no

before anyone says anything…

winston came in and blew orisa off the point…

C

OMEGALUL

2 mins in the penalty box anti…

you dont know a dammn thing

contrast to what london just did…

the classic NineC

followed by a florida NineC…good lord…

https://twitter.com/FLMayhem/status/1395858157671378944 lol

One the one hand, my pickems are in trouble.

On the other hand, Florida’s next match is Houston and that was supposed to be Houston’s hardest match this stage.

So I’ll be happy if Mayhem turns out to be bad this stage.

that was quite the sequence:

pseudo C9 into 9C into 9C…

we need a C9 to complete the trifecta

CHARLIE NINERS ON THE GROUND! Repeat, snowman’s heads have been seen flying over Florida as well as London!

In other news, tie game heading into the second half!

AFTER MAP 2

Ilios (Control): Florida Mayhem 2, London Spitfire 0

Numbani (Hybrid): London Spitfire 5, Florida Mayhem 4

MATCH SCORE: London Spitfire 1, Florida Mayhem 1

NEXT UP: The second half of Spitfire vs. Mayhem.