LoL the argument: "But you're a HEALER, so HEAL!"

Someone👏That👏Is👏Actually👏Smart👏. If👏Us dps Moira’s👏Have👏 More👏Damage👏Than👏You👏, you👏Should👏Heal👏Us

Remember Moira is about balance.

You should be putting out a ton of damage. Healing only without much damage hinders her as she struggles to keep her team alive. Use your orbs to heal in between while you damage to refill your resources. Try to finish off low hp enemies without overextending.

A moira doing damage does not always equal dps Moira. Healing only Moira isn’t helping the team either.

Moira is also in no way op. If anything she cannot bring to the table what other supports can. She only has her healing/ damage while other supports bring speedboost, damage boost, and anti heal to the table. Her being an easy support in low gold doesn’t mean shes op.

dps cant play with out tanks to make space, tanks cant make space without supports to heal, so you running around trying to throw dps out, is probs why you think every dps you play with is bad.

Maybe the fact that you’re not HEALING anything and them dying over and over because of it and you surviving thanks to your lifesteal and therefore dealing damage more than others is the reason behind it?

Because you get kill credit for eveything you touch regardless of solo kills, or final blows, you took the best healer in the game and made it the sh1ttiest dps.

1 Like

just because your leeching your kills with moira cuz it does tickle damage doesnt mean you are helping…

So the new meta is Moira, Roadhog, Soldier, Mei, Bastion?? Quick Blizz, we need another self healing tank!

or maybe just learn a proper dps and actually do a job you are meant to fulfill??
hello???
dps moira just die to play dps but cant learn any single ACTUAL damage without relying on a beam so huge it has to be called soft lock and 2 diff ways of self healing
moira has to be the only character who doesnt even need to know health pack locations

That feel when you get elims by doing 1 damage to someone and thinking medals actually mean anything.

Until they put in real scoreboards and stats where elims and assists are actually different and elims only count if you do a certain % dmg done, and take out these participation medals, your medal status actually means nothing.

Moira main BTWs

2 Likes

Didn’t they buff Moira’s healing so there’s an incentive to heal your teammates?

Damage Moira is fun, but it’s ultimately a trap, and will lead to you being stuck in low rank.

It’s not an effective strategy even in medium rank. You can’t kill tanks at all, hardly, and your DPS will start to drastically outpace you in power if you keep them alive. Even in low rank your DPS could do that if they’d play the right heroes (Torb, Sym, Junkrat, Reaper).

2 Likes

id replace sym with pharah honestly

If you have fun and win with your playstyle, continue ^^ don’t listen to haters :wink:

Moira does low damage so she can be ignored or left until last.
She also has an immortality escape which means you are able to get out of combat.

Because she can be ignored her low damage can be allowed to tick up as it feeds the enemy ult charge.

If your entire team who doesn’t have self healing is dying how can you possibly expect them to have much damage done? Especially if ult charge is fed to enemy supports.

Gold medals mean absolutely nothing when the numbers are very low.

A Moira who does damage but prioritizes healing teammates is an asset to their team.
A Moira who only tries to DPS is always terrible and feeds the enemy you are one of the main reasons if not the only reason your team lost.

1 Like

Well actually dps are better than your Moira dps. It’s not eliminations that win games, this isn’t team deathmatch, their are objectives and what wins these objectives is clutch plays. You don’t even have to necissarilly kill the enemy to win, you just need to push them back so you can get the objective and spend more time on it. Moira does not do this well. Yes she can get kills very well (at lower elos) but she does not win games. I feel a lot safer with a Zenyatta, who enables my dps to get their kills and build their dps ults which are much more area protective and powerful than Moira’s ultimate.

Your not doing anything wrong, that’s just how Moira was built. But she won’t carry you far with that playstyle.

Dps are very important to this game and as a Zenyatta main, I know that when I hold gold elims that doesn’t mean my team is in good shape, it means I need to utilize my abilities more for my team. I hate getting gold elims. Silver is good, and healing too, cause Zen has a hard time with that healing part :wink:

Why pick a support if you dont heal?

Moira being the new Sombra doesn’t make Moira the new Symmetra.

Moira’s the new Torbjorn.

1 Like

Your comment has 100 likes, do you mind if I ruin everything by liking it?

If it’s getting the job done who cares what character. I’m not even a Moira main, I have plenty of skill

1 Like

So you are saying they are effective DPS and you are upset by that?

Seriously, if someone comes on to my team and says “Look I’m a DPS moira” - if after a couple of games we determine that they are being more effective at DPSing a Moira, then they get the DPS slot.

We will work around it, because they ARE being effective.

I don’t care if they are being effective as a DPS as Mercy. The point is, they are being effective, and we will work around that.

IF a s76 player shows up and says they are super effective as a support, I’ll be skeptical, but if they can show that they are good at it, then welcome to the team.

I have 0 time for

“but cant learn any single ACTUAL damage without relying on a beam so huge it has to be called soft lock and 2 diff ways of self healing”

because they ARE being effective. I so very much do not care how or with who.

1 Like