LoL the argument: "But you're a HEALER, so HEAL!"

When you play Moira and get GOLD dmg done, and GOLD eliminations, and GOLD obj kills - throughout the entire match.

Moira is the new Symmetra.

If you want to argue that I’m playing a healer, and not a DPS, then show me how your dps is better than my Moira DPS. Prove me wrong.

13 Likes

Well they probably could if you healed them so they didn’t die every time they tried to do their job.

But hey you do you.

230 Likes

Horrible bait

53 Likes

Except I wasn’t getting any more heals than they were, and I still dps’d better than them.?.?

1 Like

Moira’s damage is a heal.

But hey you do you.

70 Likes

Really, cuz it’s not like you heal yourself with your primary or your orb or anything nah

37 Likes

nice bait

also dps cant work properly if heals dont work properly…

just as healer will struggle if the dps doesn’t do anything

every role needs to pull their weight for a team to work.

18 Likes

It’s not my fault Moira’s OP.

More incentive to use her as a DPS.

1 Like

Same can’t be said about Temujin.

23 Likes

What?
20charactersssssssssss

1 Like

Nothing, it’s rather unimportant.

7 Likes

Right but, if Moira is a better DPS than the DPS, then obviously she makes a good DPS. Better DPS even, than the DPS. So why do you consider Moira as strictly a healer, when she can out dps the dps???

If it walks like a duck, and it quacks like a duck, and it looks like a duck… Then it must be a duck, right?

1 Like

Roadhog is a great healer too.

25 Likes
14 Likes

Just mention lock on so you can get all the Moira meme stuff out

10 Likes

moira is probably a decent dps in gold and below

so if ur in gold do ur thing, whatever makes you happy. just let ur team know first.

4 Likes

I mean, my aim with moira’s autolock beam is pretty extraordinary, for it “not really being an autoaim” I never miss.

I miss more with her ultimate giant beam, than I do her primary attack.

1 Like

Soldier76 can be used to replace Lucio as an AoE healer.

15 Likes

This just reminds me SOO SOO SO MUCH of Symmetra 2.0.

She occupies a support slot, but is really a DPS in disguise.

1 Like

I love how I’ll heal my team the entire match, and the second they see my purple beam come out to replenish my heals it’s “MOIRA HEAL FFS. STOP DPS’ING.”

Like ok, if y’all want to wait for natural regen, that’s fine. I’ll be sitting back here while y’all go in blindly and kamikaze into the enemy.

(It doesn’t happen often tbh, but when it do :rage:.)

Don’t get me wrong. I am an aggressive support Moira. I will go in with you and heal you. But if you’re taking a 100:1 damage received to damage dealt ratio, you’re doing something wrong. So don’t yell at me when I run out of heals because you can’t do your job and kill something.

7 Likes