Login Queue - WTF Are They Doing?

Is it that hard for them to establish servers that can support the community? I just tried to login and was faced with a “There’s 10.000 people ahead of you in queue.” I waited for almost 40 minutes to finally login, only to receive an error saying “An Unexpected Error Occurred.” I re-typed my password instantly and I am back on a 10.000 people queue again, for another 40 minutes.

19 Likes

It always does this on popular patches/events, just wait a bit and then the servers will go back to normal :slight_smile:

3 Likes

We’re all recieving this, just be patient. Everyone is trying to get on rn and it’s pressuring the servers.

A bit, as in, 2 hours? Or tomorrow morning? :frowning:

I am okay with the queue. But the unexpected error (which happens with every launch) I think they could have gotten rid of :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Chill out…

3 Likes

I was allready playing, it disconnected me, and now i am 10000P in front of the Que.

2 Likes

Eating crayons, probably.

its so dumb because ive been waiting an hour, 9 times its given mwe the error… really blizzard? And me too dare devil.

Every other Game in the future: woah look at our new updates it will make gaming completly different and new and the future is now today

meanwhile Overwatch: We finally got our Servers right to run at update/patch days it may crush but then it’s not our fault.

Please stand by, they are working to investigate and resolve the queue and disconnection issues:

Most likely an hour, it doesn’t take long for people to get in. Trust Blizzard! You’ll be in soon man.

It’s pretty frustrating, but it was like that for 4 hours or so when DF got released.

@WyomingMyst They dont understand that its not just latency, they probably are just slamming heads into desks and eating chalk because they cant run servers correctly. its not latency and disconnections, NO ONE CAN GET IN!

That was for a new hero, and a highly awaited one at that. This is an event, shouldn’t take that long imo

I’d be fine waiting on a 10.000 queue - it’s patch day. As long as it is working, however. If I am to wait 40 minutes to finally login, only to be kicked at the back of another 10.000 people queue. That’s BS :tired_face:

1 Like

@L4ncelot Ive been waiting an hour its freaking retarded.

I’m not okay with the Queue.
I was in , changed my graphics settings (requires restart) to see 8000 people
to waiting
to get a login screen with authenticator
login to be put back in queue

at this point this is unacceptable.
But it’s not like I was giving this company any more cash anyway…

I’m not really sure as to why everyone here is saying that it’s okay for this to happen.

This has happened for two years straight, every event.

It’s gonna take a long time, like they all do.

There are always huge player spikes in events. Sometimes people will rent out servers to try to handle it, but I think most of the industry has come to terms with the fact that it’s just not economical to handle that kind of impulse traffic.

3 Likes