Log onto Overwatch 2 for the Triple XP Weekend - May 19 - 22

Ngl I respect you guys had the balls to make any posts considering the rightful reaming you are getting from the community but at the same time. Lol. You guys are desperate

Stop it already!
Stop throwing dirt on us!
Please let us in peace!

ā€œWhy ask questions when you could obey?ā€

1 Like

Random bonus XP weekend. And triple XP, which has never been offered before.

Player count and MAU must have cratered after the PVE announcement this week. Ouch.

1 Like

3x XP is already in the game asset when 2.4.1 update came out. This is nothing ā€œDamage Controlā€.

100% agree. Even paying for battle pass for season 1 i couldnt get the good skin. Why should i pay for a battle pass that i wont finish anyway. :thinking: battle pass is uselessā€¦

1 Like

Wait, isnā€™t Craig the one that lied to us about PvE?

Even though I play tons of games this season Iā€™m still only level 100. Tripple XP is just not enough unless you donā€™t do anything else in your life than playing OW.

In OW2 the game has to be your full time job lol.

Yes, I believe he deleted the post I canā€™t seem to find it. When the news broke about PVE being cancelled I saw someone quote his comment which I believe was around the time of October/November saying ā€œPVE is not cancelledā€. If you can find the exact comment for me that would be great, but I just searched his profile and I canā€™t find anything on it now

Also want to note: Thereā€™s obviously an issue with your company when your post has 5 likes and is getting ratioā€™d

1 Like

Donā€™t. They (Crag and Andy) deleted their posted when the community made them eat humble pie about PvE. Iā€™d rather have no one show their face at all than have that kind of cowardess.

3 Likes

Bro, fix your game and you wonā€™t have to give triple XP. The game is uninstalled on my end, legitimately. Iā€™ve swapped to rainbow six siege and if that dies Iā€™ll find another casual game to have fun in, fix your game. I will not support overwatch or any other title blizzard or Activision makes until yā€™all fix your game. Hey, guess what? FIX YOUR GAME.

2 Likes

yknow, idk how any of yaā€™ll would just not pull a Kamiya and just cuss everyone out with a bottle of vodka.

My condolences m8. No way in helllll i could be a community manager

ROFL - how desperate. Triple XP woot.

You really have no idea. Itā€™s an insult.

Youā€™re never getting a penny from me again.

1 Like

Hope the metrics from this were terrible. Low participation even on a 3x bonus weekend maybe will make someone realize how low people view this game and its future currently.

2 Likes