Log onto Overwatch 2 for the Triple XP Weekend - May 19 - 22

By the command of Galactic Emperor Sigma, players who log on and play Overwatch 2 will be able to earn TRIPLE XP throughout the weekend, including those who fight for the Infinite Empire in Starwatch: Galactic Rescue and stop the Watchers from rescuing their beloved droid.

During Triple XP Weekend, your accumulated match XP from each match played will be tripled. Please note any XP rewarded for completing challenges, bonus XP for participating in flex queue or impacted roles in Role Queue, and any XP rewards from endorsements are not multiplied during bonus XP weekends. The Triple XP Weekend is running from:

• May 19 – 11:00 AM PDT to May 22– 11:00 AM PDT

When you receive triple XP for your matches played, you should see the total number of XP after each match be higher than normal. However, the end-of-game Battle Pass screen will not indicate the amount that is multiplied. Triple XP Weekends are a great chance to complete your Battle Pass and earn the honor of collecting the Mythic Skin of Galactic Emperor Sigma!

5 Likes

Cheers have a good weekend

4 Likes

Yeah, I think that’s a hard pass, WM.

40 Likes

Hahahahahahaha…

20 chars

22 Likes

Ha, y’all are hilarious.

16 Likes

Desperate…

41 Likes

Wow that almost offsets my leaver penalties!! Maybe I can get some battle pass stuff now.

Instead of offering more XP to get ppl to play, how about making the game fun by fiixing the MM and rebalancing so we don’t have the same heroes in every game for months on end? No? Didn’t think so.

17 Likes

I’m happy to see that we’re getting something nice…

I haven’t been able to complete my battle pass so this is great news…

2 Likes

This video hits hard

32 Likes

TRIPLE XP weekend? Now that’s some pretty obvious damage control right there.

51 Likes

“Please forget the past few days by looking at this!”

38 Likes

“Hey guys we killed the game you love, replaced it with garbage, and lied to you for years! Anyway, take this triple xp bonus! Keep buying skins :wink: !”

56 Likes

This fixes everything!

Right?

8 Likes

wish i could grind some lootboxes with that triple XP

too bad its illegal in some countries to gamble on lootboxes, but you could still bring them back if there was no way to buy them with money, just make it a grind only reward

1 Like

Really trying to keep those player numbers from sinking any lower huh. This is hilarious

18 Likes

ive lost 11 games in a row, i think the game thinks im better than i am or something. this is rediculous, im only playing this shiy game because i cant connect to valorant servers atm. the second i am able to connect to those servers i will forrever uninstal this awful game.
I am eextremely disapointed in blizzard, with all the succesful games around you. open your eyes and make a proper matchmaking system.
its not that hard to just copy another game dude… this is seriously awful and how is this fun?
its not… stay off the game, save yourselvess! theres much better games!

2 Likes

log in for triple xp? what’s the point? all i get for leveling battlepass at this point is titles.

timing is a bit suspicious on this. what, are you guys not loving the player count or something? can’t imagine what might be hurting your numbers…

21 Likes

How out of touch are the greedy billionaires today?

8 Likes

Sorry, but 3 times 0 is still 0.

15 Likes