Log onto Overwatch 2 for the Triple XP Weekend - May 19 - 22

You will get three of the XPs and you will like it!

2 Likes

Just uninstalled , thanks

16 Likes

And you will get a taste of the whip too. :smiling_imp:

Triple XP weekend doesnā€™t make up for lying to us and sure as heck doesnā€™t fix the balance issues.

5 Likes

Thank goodness. Iā€™ve not had much time to play OW the last month. This will help me finish my BP for this season.

Its the shamelessness for me :upside_down_face::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

seriously, who hurt you

But only if you paid for him! :wink:

11 Likes

Cant say that anyone cares about XP in this game. Battle pass or not. It was a valiant effort, though

2 Likes

Thatā€™s some grade A damage control pal. Too bad itā€™s already uninstalled.

5 Likes

Login for triple XP cause we know nobody moving forward gonna blow $10 on the premium pass to this dumpster fire.

Nice start but ya gonna have to do more to make amends over the bridges you have burned

2 Likes

Play Overwatch 2, you say, for TRIPLE the experience? How about no.

3 Likes

Please tell me none of you are actually buying into this damage control attempt.

5 Likes

But Iā€™ve already uninstalledā€¦

4 Likes

You mean to tell me that instead of 100xp per match I can get 300xp!!! for free! Still worthless.

5 Likes

They can spin it however they like. Blizzard isnā€™t convincing me to reinstall the game. The timing of this announcement couldnā€™t be worse either.

I wouldnā€™t be surprised if the developers predicted that the fallout would be horrendous after they blatantly led us all on for over a year and a half, finally admitted that they were gutting the PvE experience that we were waiting for over four years for and tried to appease us with this as recompense.

Iā€™m not falling for this attempt at damage control. I hope that the gameā€™s player numbers plummet.

4 Likes

Lmaoā€¦ thatā€™s one of the biggest copium ever.

Nah, I think Iā€™ll keep it uninstalled.

3 Likes

I would have logged into today but gaining exp in overwatch 2 is literally useless. At least with overreach 1 I was able to gain my player level and get loot boxes. Now It goes straight to battle pass. Like what is even the incentive of xp anymore?

8 Likes

I would care if there was something to make me want to grind the battelpass on the firs place.