Live-Coaching makes this Gold Hanzo look like a smurf (Video)

It’s this. It’s baked right into the ToS. If coaching is done live it’s as above.
That is their official stance and that is how you will be actioned if you keep it up.
I just checked with support and they do not condone it.

Everyone else coaches/shotcalls in scrims. Why can’t you be a bro and not facilitate/influence live games?

1 Like

Shiver mee timbersss

1 Like

Well you’ve been notified. Keep it up we really will be a better community without u.

1 Like

Thnx for the warning.

1 Like

Lol he acts like we’ll “be a better community” when he constantly throws to “save calories”. We’ll be an even better community if throwers were dealt with

1 Like

Don’t be like that. Having more calories to spare is an unfair advantage, and you know that!

3 Likes

But eating healthier means you’ll have less calories and eating healthy means you’ll live longer. Longer life is an unfair advantage!

2 Likes

Atleast I won’t die as a cheater when I drop dead @42, with a monthly supply of Doritos crust under my finger nails!

1 Like

literally keeping your eyes open violates this rule with your interpretation of it. or touching your keyboard or mouse. or queueing for the game.

3 Likes

this line is not meant to be taken absolutely literally where anything that fits=ban. they are really talking about hackers, but they dont use that word because people will interpret it differently

having better hardware is an unfair advantage too i guess?

1 Like

We’ve already discussed this lmao, don’t start it again.

3 Likes