@ literally everyone calling today's ptr a mercy buff

Blizz can’t balance Res on E? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

True, they should just gut the ability and replace it.

1 Like

Well, in that stay Ress still was gross to use and Valkyrie was a joke of an ult, so balance wise she might have been okay, but she was not rewarding to play. This rework was a mess and an year of them trying to force it to work did the game no favors.

Couldnt agree with you more. That or a rework with mass Res.

1 Like

Not gonna lie my bias prevents me from ever wanting a change that includes Res in it.

That’s fine. I just care about fun and balance.

1 Like

well said, Aero

This guy has been raiding mercy posts since the PTR announcement, trying to converse is kind of a pointless effort.

So you guys can make the Mercy posts but nobody can enter to disagree with you? Really?

4 Likes

These changes are more than merely trying

that are tangible and substantial improvements to the overall ability of this character

3 Likes

Especially if they wants to claim that Mercy wasn’t garbage when statistics painted another story.

Oh you can, but people’s arguments are usually fueled by “I hated the Mercy meta and as payback I want her to be terrible forever.”, and not facts.

1 Like

again, incorrect

this set of changes is a significant buff to Mercy

changes that had to be planned, specced, coded, unit tested, QA’ed, documented and released

1 Like

I hated Mercy Meta because I hate Res. I hope that means you wont take everything I say as Mercy hate because of it though.

I dont think it

I actually know it

1 Like

If that’s your view then you have no say in anything when it comes to balance.

2 Likes

You’re grasping at thin air. They nerfed and partially referted a nerf. Its not a lot of work they have to do when its a few variables they can edit and test.

Merely MercyUltimateHeal: “60” instead of “50”. Not a whole block text of fresh variables and arguments to test and debug.

Then you’re just lying to yourself. :smirk:

It’s a roundabout revert without actually reverting the HPS nerf, which she didn’t need with the other supports getting buffed. This isn’t trying. This is damage control.

1 Like

You can hate it all you want, I hate Tech Visor, I hate Hanzo, Doomfist, and a couple more things, but do you see me campaingning to get them deleted from the game? Or them to be F-tier? There’s plenty of frustrating mechanics in the game.