@ literally everyone calling today's ptr a mercy buff

Damn! An Aria Rose video that is not half an hour long^^!! I swear I’ve managed to listen till the end this time.

60Hps Valk > 50 Hps Valk = Mearcy heals more on PTR than LIVE.
15% faster ultimate = FASTER ult, as oppose to slower.

Therefore Mercy PTR is buffed in comparaison to Mercy Live.

The fact that Mercy OTPs do not like it, is another issue completely.

I’m not entirely sure what you’re trying to say with this. If it’s that he didn’t specifically said “exciting changes”, then I’m sorry, I remembered wrong.
However, while he may not have used “exciting changes”, he’s still announcing a revert as an awesome change they’re experimenting with. That’s neither an awesome change nor anything they’re experimenting with, it’s literally half of what Mercy had prior to the nerf. There’s nothing there to experiment with.

Jesus christ, what’s with people in these forums putting up their shields at literally anyone? I’m siding with you saying that it’s a buff and you still call me out as if I was purposefully lying.

1 Like

Maybe don’t use words like “Fact” when citing fiction.

She was too good with 60hps and the tons of utility and mobility that she has so this actually is an awesome change to make valk go from meh to good.

The only thing he said was super exciting was the replay system and that’s where you got the idea of exciting changes.

Mercy nerfed = Rage
Mercy buffed = Rage

I dont get it. I was on your guys side until “fun” became the base for the argument. Mercy is fine, more niche and her typical DPS pockets arent top of the meta atm but shes fine.

Honestly want Jeff to release a 15 second Dev update saying, “Mercy is cancelled since ya’ll dont know how to act” at this point…

1 Like

Who is she and why i got tingles when she said “oh boy oh boy”
#ASMR

It’s just taking back what it was (partly) and presenting it like a “super fun” and “important” buff ;p

Honestly, this posts solves this whole debacle with Mercy’s buff

1 Like

Literally every ice cream movement person I’ve seen is toxic. The irony of the entire movent is delicious. Much like ice cream

The amount of hp/s is something we could discuss on another topic. I’m specifically saying that announcing a half revert as “awesome changes we’re experimenting with” was bound to be met with anger and disappointment. It made me think they were adding some new cool effect to the ult, and I bet many people thought the same.

Imagine if they now announce awesome changes they’re experimenting with Pharah’s main weapon. People could start thinking that the bullets would have a new behavior. Maybe shield piercing? Maybe armor breaking? So many posibilities, so exciting!
And then it ends up being a half revert to the splash damage, where it gets a slight buff to splash damage and a slight nerf to direct hit damage, being somewhere in the middle of the last two versions we had. That’s bound to disappoint people.

Yeah, that’s probably it. The only thing I remember about that is that it ended up being so long I started skipping parts of it. It was soooo long…

Meant it ironically. I’ve read, watched that video dispite my dislike of her content now and thought about it. It’s a buff. If you want to look at it like a partial revert that’s on you but PTR Mercy is stronger than current Mercy.

Change pharah to reaper and it’s the situation we are currently in.

Was she buffed from her pre-50 hps nerfs?
Nope ofc.

Was she buffed from her post-50 hps nerfs?
Yes. She now has more fps during her ult and a faster ult charge to compensate the loss of ult charge from rpevious fps nerfs.

A fellow vegasinian. Neat.

1 Like

Why hello.
in the summer it’s pure pain

“Mercy’s valk healing gets increased by 10”

Not a buff…

1 Like

Healing beam could scale on hero hitpoints?

Something like DPS heroes get 50hp/sec and tanks get 60hp/sec.

This Post is a complete joke. If they make her stronger and change nothing else it’s a buff.

And stop coming up with the dump “she is still weaker than before” argument. Yes that’s why they nerfed her in the first place, becouse she was to strong. Is mccrees last buff not a buff becouse he was stronger in beta overwatch? No it’s still a buff obviously.

I mean… It is a statistical improvement (though absolutely not the one almost anyone wanted), so isn’t it a buff? Not trying to be sassy or anything, honest, I just don’t really get it.

1 Like

“But its a dry heat”

On the upside itll be nice and frigid for a few weeks.

Yes, indeed.
Well, famous last words anyway, it was fairly warm this afternoon.

1 Like