List of Some of Sym paths (Role changes)

120 hp long range but have to track better? okay
the point of sym’s gun is anti stall, ever see that one Lucio keep jumping around and your team cant kill him? sym is there for that her lock on and high damage on 1 target make her the best anti stall hero of the game, but other aspect of her is weak

Updated with the recommend path images.

Personally, I think her ults are fine; tho they still need to be seen through walls from allies. Along with her turrets.

The one that stuck out to me the most was her light bridge passive, photon barrier change and secondary fire. Her light bridge is one of the ideas I have in mind that could be potentially be one of the constructs she could build to support her team not just for herself but her team to move around.

Hey, it might help Ana or those immobile heroes to get to higher grounds eh?

Yeah, also would be easier the using Turrets.

Yes Turret Bridge is a thing. Though Turrets have to be put in the exact right place.)

if we get a range buff i rather have a hitscan or projectile :/c so we arent limited to luck or max ranges

why bridge when you can make a portal (her gun looks like the gun in the portal game tho, did u notice it?)

Please just make her a healer. She is an integral part of the cheese defense comp that wrecks at mid tiers. If you changed her role, it would actually be possible to take 2nd point in 2CP maps at middle-lower tiers.

Cooldowns…
(20 characters)

NO!
20charrequiredlol

well 15s maybe? numbers can be changed

that would completely change her play style, thats too much, reworking Mercy’s ult make people panic enough

Also Snipers and other things that would be coming from the enemy team if they saw a portal.

(You basically serving a meal) (Happen with Mercy)

samething if they saw you putting down the tele, but if you can do flanking stuff it would be really good

The point is not to be seen, when you rez, it’s why I think Mercy might be getting her revive removed and replaced with something else.

she wont tho, her res is her iconic move taking that away will make her so weak, its like take the speedboost away from lucio, the discord orb away from zen, its not gonna be a thing

Which is why this is the Hardest path. Either there is two revivers existing or there is not.

both, both! both is good

I doubt her rez would be removed. They wont remove an ability iconic to a hero just because its annoying. They’ll tone it down and make tons of changes.

And please dear god, dont do this to Mercy. Its like beating a dead corpse.

I dont see the problem with revivers honestly. Supports are supposed to repel DPS in a way like how Lucio’s barrier gives shields to negate high DPS same as Zen along with Bridgette and Moira for pushes.

Them changing Mercy to what she is tho; phew what a trainwreck. So yea, dont see a problem with revivers

1 Like

yeah but then it would be an requirement for double rez.

Then again we would see more supports and more Supporting would go around.

(I guess Blizz would be at this point eventully, though it took them 5 months to catch up to my predictions. (I took some time off, after Mercy Changes started.)

The big problems would be “complained” at the pro levels. Just like Sombra hack was “complained”.

That really the reason I think we are stuck. Some pro doesn’t like the changes Blizz is suggesting. (at least it’s one of the reasons.)

so in short keep current sym despite the first rework didnt help her at all? (it did. the first month)
you guys say that just little fixes are needed yet you also say that little fixes wont help her
???
im just convinced now that after the rework is done, people will complain anyway let it be for the better, or for the worse :^(