List of Hero 29 current candidates

Does no one pay attention to what devs say anymore. (or previous post)

Thatā€™s an assumption you made on heroes that we have more info, descriptions and modeling done then possibly all these characters. This is similar to brigitte. We already have the models of thier mechs along with hints on recovery. Even with micheal chu asking if we would like these characters? They are actually very likely candidates

They are also very likely distractions.

Honestly most of this list is made of characters we know possibility existed more then two years ago in development.

If you want to make things more complex by adding Aliens has a possibility go ahead.

No Maximilien? It is borderline cruel how much they tease us with him.

First hero on the listā€¦

Lire ? Huh, what is this ? Oh, that thing we get once every 6 months ? Yeah, Iā€™d like more :frowning:

Sorry! My eyes went straight to the ā€œMā€ part of the list and I didnā€™t notice lol

1 Like

You know they are basically the same map design wise to the Junker Mechs right?

If anything thatā€™s proof, that they arenā€™t going to be heroes.

I want to see more of him too

1 Like

Since they gave us his icon, starting to think that unlikely and we have a better chance of it being one of the unknown members of Talon.

I really, really wish itā€™d be Liao :tired_face:

That way, the next Archives event could focus on the original Overwatch strike team! Weā€™ll have a full team of six ā€“ Jack, Gabe, Ana, Reinhardt, Torbjorn, and Liao!

1 Like

For now Liao is a name, and might be name just forever just a name.

Might be cycled later on, but who knows.

Personally, I would LOVE to see Lynx Seventeen as a hero in Overwatch!
Even though I donā€™t know how Blizzard could make their hacking abilities different from Sombraā€™sā€¦ but I wanna bet itā€™s possible!

looks at Mercy

Yeah Iā€™m not so sure how aged he would be. This is Overwatch.

Or that girl that helps out Reinhardt.

Thatā€™s Sam. Pharahā€™s father.

Sanjay is the only hero I care about lore-wise. He has a lot of potential, more than most of the other NPCs listed, so thatā€™s why Iā€™d like him asap.

if youre just going to throw out all the namesā€¦

you forgot efi, the volskaya industries presidentā€¦and alejandra

Can #29 just be a ā€œWe took a break from stacking more nonsense on our unbalanced mess to focus on tackling longstanding issues insteadā€?