Limit On Flagging Posts?

I just wish there was a separate limit for topics and posts. Because sometimes people go on a tear and start being legitimately trolly and awful to loads of people, and some of those insults just get left up because people ran out of flags.

But that’s not the problem the OP is encountering and their post is a reminder about why we can’t have nice things.

2 Likes

Well, I guess I was wrong then. The reason I assumed tho is because the fast few days I’ve made perfectly fine posts that defend DPS players, and they’ve gotten false flagged. And you said you flagged a post that was asking for DPS buffs, so I assumed you might be flagging my DPS posts as well because they got hidden from flags.

Congrats on the almost 27k exact posts! One more and you’re there, but I gotcha, thanks.

Now if only I could post images and links… Not even sure how to check that because people say numbers/levels and I can’t even find that on my profile.

i didn’t do that tbh
if someone asking for S:76 buff with reason that is good i would give their post a like.

Please stop flagging me. Everything I say that you find offensive is just a joke! Honest!

You can check your member status in your forum profile (click your Player Icon in the upper right corner of the webpage, then click the Summary link). If you are a “regular” you can post images and links. Otherwise, you need to take time to continue to read, like, and reply to posts to build your reputation. Also you need to stay active for at least 50 of the last 100 days to reach “regular (level 3)” status.

2 Likes

That formatting makes my eyes bleed

O
K

Because…i dunno…they didnt expect this many trolls?

1 Like

There’ve been times where someone posts several things that violates the terms in 1 thread, and I run out of flags for a whole bloody day, so I can’t exactly remember to come back and flag the rest.

1 Like

first time i saw a centered quote

Weird,

isn’t it?

That’s better.

1 Like
1 Like

There’s a limit to prevent spamming the system.

Oof this looks bad, lol.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Then that would mean what they said was actually against the rules, or enough people believed it was.
But that wasn’t my point.