Limit On Flagging Posts?

1 Like

There’ve been times where someone posts several things that violates the terms in 1 thread, and I run out of flags for a whole bloody day, so I can’t exactly remember to come back and flag the rest.

1 Like

first time i saw a centered quote

Weird,

isn’t it?

That’s better.

1 Like
1 Like

There’s a limit to prevent spamming the system.

Oof this looks bad, lol.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like

Then that would mean what they said was actually against the rules, or enough people believed it was.
But that wasn’t my point.

I mostly flag OWL posts for spam.

“This post is an advertisement…”

because that’s literally what they’re doing. Get that crap off the forum.

In those instances, one flag suffices. The moderators are going to check it out, it is just redundant to spam reports at that point.

Huh. Good to know. Thanks!

Overwatch League is a part of the game and is supposed to be discussed on the forums here. Just because you don’t like it doesn’t make it spam. You should stop abusing the flag system in this way

2 Likes

No. It isn’t. The moderators are only going to check what’s flagged unless it’s a small thread they can review at a glance. Most of the extremely inflammatory and obviously inappropriate stuff that doesn’t get removed are posts in long thread that didn’t get flagged.

Good job blizz, theres been an increasing amount of false flagging since the dislike button went away and it’s been getting bad lately.

I wouldn’t mind them being more vocal about this stuff though when it does change.

What I mean is they get suspended if it breaks terms of service. The amount of posts violating the rules is not going to change their punishment. So, I guess if everyone flagged their original post and it was mild, but then they had something atrocious that people overlooked… it would matter.

But why even flag something mild in the first place? That problem is probably rare just because of how false report happy this community is to begin with. Trust me, SOMEONE will get it for you if it is egregious. Best to save the flags for different individuals imo.

Obviously you can do whatever you want, I am just stingy with resources despite never even using the flag feature. If anything, that is just a testament to my frugal nature.

“I don’t like other people being allowed different opinions to my own. Blizz please ban them”

Get over yourself. Your opinions aren’t correct 100% of the time.

Wait a minute, haven’t people still thought so?