Limit On Flagging Posts?

Asking for nerfs on heroes that dont need nerfs only because you, Jaeger, got outplayed is just silly and quite bad on your part

2 Likes

Say it louder for the people in the back.

2 Likes

That is literally the definition of an opinion that differs from yours. Literally exactly what his post said.

2 Likes

PEOPLE WITH OPINIONS DIFFERING FROM YOUR OWN AREN'T TROLLERS

5 Likes

I think I found the guy who’s flagging my posts.

Just to clarify, an opinion that you disagree with, is not a troll.

Trolling is a post that is MEANT to be inflammatory or mean and in no way is productive. An opinion on game balance, no matter how wrong it may seem, is still just an opinion and not trolling.

2 Likes

When the new forums were introduced, players were demonstrating a really bad behavior of flagging a post, thinking that is a downvote button. This was causing havoc for Blizzard Customer Service who is responsible for moderating the forums. As such, the number of times you can flag a post is limited.

Please refer to the Blizzard Forum Code of Conduct and the Overwatch Forums Posting Guidelines to determine if a thread needs a moderator review.

On a side note, if anyone ever sees a thread that contains content that is extremely bad such as real-life threats (including threats of suicide) doxxing, or posted links to hacks or cheats. Feel free to invite me to that topic, and I might be able to help alert Blizzard faster if needed (but again, only in the case of extreme emergencies).

1 Like

nah…i didn’t flag your post yet
stop assuming i just randomly flag post with troll just because i didn’t like their opinion.

1 Like

That is literally an opinion. A troll post would be something that is deliberately inflammatory, like insulting people with actual insults or saying racist/sexist things. Wanting dps to be stronger than they are now is an opinion.

Just because you strongly disagree with someone else’s opinion, or just because their opinion makes you mad, doesn’t mean it falls into inflammatory content.

Learn to be objective.

3 Likes

The thing is, when I flag someone’s posts, I’m usually flagging a few of them. Because chances are, if they said something offensive/against the rules, then there’s a high chance that they did it in other post as well.

I wish there was an option to click posts and be able to add them to one flag option.
So if person A had 5 posts, and 3 of them had things that were against the rules, I would be able to check the three and flag them under one thing but the person reviewing it would see all three posts.

1 Like

And just because someone disagrees with you, that doesn’t mean they’re flagging your posts.

Until it is automatically hidden

I just wish there was a separate limit for topics and posts. Because sometimes people go on a tear and start being legitimately trolly and awful to loads of people, and some of those insults just get left up because people ran out of flags.

But that’s not the problem the OP is encountering and their post is a reminder about why we can’t have nice things.

2 Likes

Well, I guess I was wrong then. The reason I assumed tho is because the fast few days I’ve made perfectly fine posts that defend DPS players, and they’ve gotten false flagged. And you said you flagged a post that was asking for DPS buffs, so I assumed you might be flagging my DPS posts as well because they got hidden from flags.

Congrats on the almost 27k exact posts! One more and you’re there, but I gotcha, thanks.

Now if only I could post images and links… Not even sure how to check that because people say numbers/levels and I can’t even find that on my profile.

i didn’t do that tbh
if someone asking for S:76 buff with reason that is good i would give their post a like.

Please stop flagging me. Everything I say that you find offensive is just a joke! Honest!

You can check your member status in your forum profile (click your Player Icon in the upper right corner of the webpage, then click the Summary link). If you are a “regular” you can post images and links. Otherwise, you need to take time to continue to read, like, and reply to posts to build your reputation. Also you need to stay active for at least 50 of the last 100 days to reach “regular (level 3)” status.

2 Likes

That formatting makes my eyes bleed

O
K

Because…i dunno…they didnt expect this many trolls?