Lightning Strikes Twice!

The reason they given them no falloff is because they are harder to hit with.

Hitscan gets falloff because compared to projectiles at range they are really really easy to get their hits in.

All you will end up doing is turning heroes which are meant to play at range into hitscans.

Zen as a hitscan doesn’t feel right.

Long range pharah is annoying because as much as people like to blame D.Va for Pharah sucking much of the time, I can’t dive her and her mercy that deep into the enemy backline. Bluh.

That’s kind of what I mean though. It’s harder to hit a long range target with projectiles, which means that when you do get a kill it’s more likely due to spam/luck than a deliberately aimed shot, with some exceptions.

I’d prefer if they cut back on rewarding spam and trial-and-error and compensated the affected heroes elsewhere. It’s a minor complaint though. There are much bigger things to worry about in the game.

Yeah, but you are also saying that people who can shoot like Jjonak have no place in the game.

Which is bad.

If only they would talk about Bastion…

That’s a fair point. Is he consistently good long distances? Haven’t watched him in a while.

My concern is that hitscan gets penalized long distances, which is fine. Projectiles don’t, specifically because rewarding luck is – in my opinion – a band-aid fix to compensate them for their increased difficulty in aiming long range.

It’s balanced technically, but it achieves balance by allowing projectile heroes to make up for that lost aim value with spam value. On paper they look numerically balanced, but that’s not much consolation to people who get killed accidentally.

Like I said it’s a very small complaint, but it would be nice if this were handled differently. Maybe there really isn’t a better way to do it though. Don’t know.

On the other hand, hitscans certainly get occasional accidental kills from long distance as well. Maybe it’s all a non issue really.

I do.

but she doesn’t one shot

Thrice would be three times too many. No communication at all please. It does more harm than good. And can you really trust anything they say anyways? I don’t.

She oneshots pilot D.Va and Tracer with a headshot

Aw, and there I thought we might get a second lightning skin :frowning: (well for a bit at least).

but that’s only 2 ppl, and she kinda just counters tracer and dva already.

Right, but why can she oneshot across the map as a CQC hero

Yeah, he is insane, on the other hand, there is only one jjonak…