Lightning Strikes Twice!

Just wanted to say we appreciate it Myst!

Make that thrice.

1 Like

Sty says there is powercreep, he knows more than the developers.

Hardly, just a difference of opinion on what is excessive.

Electric shock!

Can we give this man a raise?

He has given us more info on developer mindset and balancing phylosophy in 4 posts than everyone else in the development team in years

2 Likes

LOL you do know I was being sarcastic right?

1 Like

Oh. Itā€™s hard to tell when it comes to dev posts on the forums lol :joy:

1 Like

Joshua Noh confirmed Mei changes in the post OP linked.

Josh is a nice boy bless him

2 Likes

Iā€™d settle for more Josh comments here, itā€™s nice hearing povs from other devs and that mindset they go through.

My guess is they have a filter that factors in private profiles.

Lmfao

Interesting point. Statistics can say whatever you want them to, and can be arranged however you need in order to make your point.

Orly? Could you snip the relevant part of the post for me? I mustā€™ve glossed over it somehow and missed the confirmation. My eyeglasses prescription is outta wack for sure, and to me the post reads as if to say ā€œMei and Genji are both middle of the pack, but the perception is that one is extremely weak and one is extremely strongā€ with no implications of changes to Mei. (it was hidden in parentheses. I feel like a damn fool)

We all know that the community is the veritable fountain of knowledge, with content creators being the spouts and wellsprings.

Vouch. Everyone has different opinions and Iā€™d like to see (and hopefully understand) them all!

1 Like

Yeah but the devā€™s seats are in the fire if they donā€™t balance this thing. Thereā€™s also lots of devs balancing each other out, and theyā€™re all passionate.

1 Like

:joy: Donā€™t sweat it. I just got my new glasses prescription yesterday and it was way overdue, so I know what itā€™s like.

1 Like

On the other hand Iā€™d argue that exploding projectiles should have a maximum range at which they just explode regardless.

For balance reasons? It would cut down on spam I suppose. Not sure that Junk and Pharah need nerfs though.

Junk already has a maximum range because timers.

I thought you were suggesting that his range would be nerfed further than it is currently. My mistake.

Missiles donā€™t work on timers though, right? They detonate upon impact. So Iā€™m not sure this should apply to Pharah.

Realism aside, I absolutely hate long range Pharah spam.

1 Like