Sym but male. Elegant but not too deep.

2 Likes

Either choice sounds hilarious

1 Like

He looks like he sounds like James Charles

2 Likes

Blood elf male voice actor - that´s what I hear, when I see this fella

2 Likes

He’s going to be voiced by Bretman Rock.

1 Like

idk but the va is the only one who can save this character from being terrible if that is even possible.

1 Like

Dont think it is. He looks awful.

1 Like

He might have a Thai accent.

At first impression, I think a voice like Anduin’s (from wow) is ideal.

for now i imagine him sounding like Taric from LoL

I get marluxia vibes from him.

Or maybe Caius Ballad. From final fantasy 13.

If he’s thai though I would expect a thai voice actor. So I’m excited to hear those voicelines and any mixed language voicelines.

Im feeling raj from big bang theory
:rofl::rofl: like more of a higher pitch

I’d imagine he’s got a voice similar to Caius Ballad from the FF13 trilogy: Fairly deep, something like Hanzo’s, where he’s very soft spoken, but isn’t necessarily a friendly person. Given he appears to be Vishkar, having an almost identical prosthetic to Symmetra, he’s likely in the same morally grey area she is, where he’s not necessarily a villain, but his loyalties lead him to do bad things for the greater good.

Now, I doubt they’ve went at got Liam O’brien to play Lifeweaver, as he’s not Taiwanese, but I’d expect to find something very similar to him, but with a native speaker, so regardless of what he sounds like, he’s very likely played by a Taiwanese man.

Alvin the chimpmunk voice, now that would be funny

How dare you disrespect caius!!! I just beat FF13-2 so im especially offended rn :rage::rage::rage:

I wasn’t disrespecting anyone lol. Caius is a fun villain. And I love his hair.

With crossover events happening these characters can do well with skins for Lifeweaver.

Lifeweaver is an abomination while caius is the greatest FF villian

Unicorn Chiron from smite is exactly what he’s going to sound like

1 Like

Dude you have seen nothing of what blizz prepared for the release. Just some spoiled news article that forced blizz to release some stuff early.

I would hold judgement at least till you see his backstory.

A lot of asian figures have that look in many fantasy games. Judging character based off an image is a bit too much.

Heck if you play world of final fantasy you would misjudge the game if you judge it by the chibi characters.