Lifeweaver's voice

Do you think he’s gonna have a voice as deep as hanzo’s or as high as Dva’s?

I guess Lifefever’s voice is gonna be high (maybe not that high as D.Va though).
He’d probably be a tenor… (I guess)

2 Likes

He better sound like Barry White.

1 Like

I hope he has voice that is like a mix between Lucio and Genji. Fast, but smooth and elegant.

5 Likes

better be doomfist low :heart_eyes:

Medium, like Genji-ish probably.

Sym but male. Elegant but not too deep.

2 Likes

Either choice sounds hilarious

1 Like

He looks like he sounds like James Charles

2 Likes

Blood elf male voice actor - that´s what I hear, when I see this fella

2 Likes

He’s going to be voiced by Bretman Rock.

1 Like

idk but the va is the only one who can save this character from being terrible if that is even possible.

1 Like

Dont think it is. He looks awful.

1 Like

He might have a Thai accent.

At first impression, I think a voice like Anduin’s (from wow) is ideal.

for now i imagine him sounding like Taric from LoL

I get marluxia vibes from him.

Or maybe Caius Ballad. From final fantasy 13.

If he’s thai though I would expect a thai voice actor. So I’m excited to hear those voicelines and any mixed language voicelines.

Im feeling raj from big bang theory
:rofl::rofl: like more of a higher pitch

I’d imagine he’s got a voice similar to Caius Ballad from the FF13 trilogy: Fairly deep, something like Hanzo’s, where he’s very soft spoken, but isn’t necessarily a friendly person. Given he appears to be Vishkar, having an almost identical prosthetic to Symmetra, he’s likely in the same morally grey area she is, where he’s not necessarily a villain, but his loyalties lead him to do bad things for the greater good.

Now, I doubt they’ve went at got Liam O’brien to play Lifeweaver, as he’s not Taiwanese, but I’d expect to find something very similar to him, but with a native speaker, so regardless of what he sounds like, he’s very likely played by a Taiwanese man.

Alvin the chimpmunk voice, now that would be funny