LGBT+ Profile Icon needed

Sadly, the best month of the year (for me, personally) is almost over… Yes, I’m obviously talking about PRIDE month.

Because of that I’m here to remind you all that, in 2020, overwatch does not yet have a LGBT icon.

We need it, and we need it now.

And no, China is not an excuse, Leauge of Legends has many LGBT+ attributes in the game.

So let us show that overwatch needs it, too.

Let’s be proud :rainbow_flag::rainbow_flag:

55 Likes

No

92 Likes

Not saying I’m against LBGT+ or anything but I’m pretty sure this one of the last things on Blizzards to due list. Especially what’s currently happening with all of the balancing issues in the past few days.

16 Likes

Isn’t tracer technically an LGBT icon?

Uh
Anyway

19 Likes

OP is talking about profile icons.

8 Likes

Shes lgbt, not an lgbt icon. That would be symmetra

I can’t heal through stupid ~WildPants

64 Likes

The balance and Art team do not interfere

And why? That’s not an argument

Thank you, changed my title, hopefully it’s now clearer

6 Likes

I just want to point out that both the blue skins for Sym are offensive to Hindus. No, I mean really, they are. A gentleman appealed to Blizzard on these two skins specifically citing how they were drawing from using religious iconography from Hinduism which deserves every bit as much respect as Christianity, Judaism, Islam and quite frankly any religion since they are all just frankly guesses at the truth (I know, I know, your religion is the “the truth” right). They basically blew him off which shows how arbitrary they can be in theses matters.

2 Likes

Yeah I thought I heard something about that. But I always saw them as a way of worshipping them.

NO! Shes OUR queen

I can’t heal through stupid ~WildPants

22 Likes

Speak for yourself, as an LGBTQ person I don’t give a damn about this month, don’t hate me.

16 Likes

sure, why not. its just a profile picture, not an event

10 Likes

Real subjective.

I think April is the best month, thank you very much.

5 Likes

It’s hot af and I’m still stuck in quarantine so I have to disagree :sweat:

plus October is clearly superior

11 Likes

Hey, my birthday is in April!

I hate it!

1 Like

Neat.

Damn you!

1 Like

When I get my vegan icon

7 Likes

It would be unreasonable,

But I would love the ability to upload custom icons but have them needed to be reviewed first.

The wait time would be unbearable and yet worth it.

Objectively the best month of the year is October.

8 Likes