LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

I’m getting a little nervous but I was clicking on the third tweet again from this thread and it’s deleted?

She recently tweeted this that might correlate with the “murder” mystery she tweeted a few months ago.

2 Likes

That’s strange. I won’t hope for too much, but damn. Give me some lore about the Shimadas trying to reconcile.

1 Like

I might be overthinking it. But at the least, I do genuinely believe Hanzo is due for lore outside Dragons.

1 Like

Hmm… I wonder who’s gonna get murdered.

Also, whatever that super secret stuff Jeff alluded to is, it better not be Mercy Ferrero Rochers, Tracer Toffees, OWL poopoo, hoodies with lame prints or figurines thats cost 5000 dollars.

3 Likes

You know they’ve got tons and tons of merchandise on the way.

I’d love to see which hero becomes the next Nendoroid. GoodSmile always does such a good job with them.

I don’t really like most of the shirts/hoodies since it’s just an overblown hero logo on it. But I’ve been liking the McCree scarf and maybe those bracelets.

I don’t want to fund Blizzard’s mishandling of Overwatch through their merchandise. Eff that.

Yeah, sometimes you have to wonder where all that lootbox money is going to.

1 Like

Is the event starting in 30 minutes? Oh dear, guess I’ll have to open my gaming PC. Thing is, I might just use my 8k credits (I think) to buy the two things I want and leave it at that lmao.

1 Like

It is supposedly! At 11AM PST.

That’s the usual time for events/updates; 7 pm GMT/UTC :slight_smile:

Update is live on PS4 now!

Pc updating. 550mb for me.

1 Like

Now we’ll just have to wait and see if we get a completely irrelevant comic or not.

1 Like

I love that Genji emote!

20k players ahead of you okay okay

Junkrat’s boba victory pose omg.
https://twitter.com/rokudo/status/1072568534952235009

I’ll have to get that. Cute boy!