LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

Theres a lot of LGBT staff at Blizzard, though it does make me sad when i am flagged for being Pro LGBT when someone uses religion and politics as an argument and doesnt so muh as get suspended

2 Likes

Hm. Doesn’t he already have a skin called Young Genji, or something? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

He meant what he looks like now, today, modern day Genji.

1 Like

Gonna draw my own version of casual genji AFTER they reveal the skins, Ive had a few ideas for Mercy and Symmetra specifically too

2 Likes

Neat! Can’t wait to see 'em!

Thanks! I’m going to use his BlackWatch skin as a bit of a guide for what parts of his human body I can draw :slight_smile:

I’m considering giving my Genji sim some scruff. :blush:
https://i.imgur.com/pgPVgux.png

1 Like

I’m a sucker for some facial hair, nice job :smiley:

1 Like

Symmetra’s VA seems to be tweeting a lot now about the event today instead of yesterday; maybe she’s indirectly hinting a new skin for her?

2 Likes

She’s excited about every event, though, regardless of whether Symmetra gets something or not. :laughing:

2 Likes

Yeah I guess you’re right but I think she should get a skin though haha. But Orisa should definitely be a priority.

1 Like

Orisa is long overdue love, it shouldnt matter if her character is hard to design for I’m tired of hearing that as a thing (same with D.va too) As much as I adore the zarya skin it definitly didnt feel like shes been in urgent need of them.

3 Likes

I definitely agree. Orisa is often picked as a tank in a team composition since she’s one of the main tanks (the other being Rein) so it would be nice to see her with a different skin now.

1 Like

On the other end of the spectrum, I feel like Hammond is one of the easiest heroes to design skins for. Just find something ball-shaped and you’re good to go.

1 Like

Yep, I definitely need a new Orisa skin. I’ve had mine in Forest Spirit ever since that came out. It looks nice with the golden weapon even so I hope the new skin will also look good with it.

On the other hand, as much as I’m not a huge funko fan, my funkos arrived and it’s pretty damn cute:

6 Likes

They’re so adorable! I think same here really. I can’t wait for the McCree nendo to go with my Hanzo nendo.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s the ultimate goal, but it’s so far away ;_; End of summer next year basically, before it’s shipped and it arrives.

1 Like

I still can’t get over how Hanzo/McCree is almost like putting together peanut butter and jelly. I love them so much.

I wonder how soon we’ll get their figma figurines.

3 Likes

I’m holding onto hope for figmas of my favs but idk if I’ll be waiting for years

2 Likes

Literally same. Forest spirit with gold guns. I still think Forest Spirit is the best skin in the game–I love that aesthetic. But my girl needs love.

3 Likes