LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

I LOVE the Clone Wars. Battle of Geonosis is massive. Itā€™s my favorite arc of Star Wars literally ever. Obi-Wan even has a ā€œHello Thereā€ voice line that a lot of people spam. Han and Lando have Solo skins (the lando one looks jarringly close to Donald Glover). But yeah, if you can get it for like 7$ like I did itā€™s well worth. They give you a daily lootbox of credits, hahaha.
I found these hilarious too
https://i.imgur.com/A0wigC3.jpg

1 Like

i bought dragon age 2 for black friday for 10 dollars since for some reason older bioware games are still all over 30 dollarsā€¦only to find out too late DA2 was decemberā€™s free gold game for xboxā€¦

I meant to get Witcher 3 but I completely forgot. Iā€™m so bummed

dont worry, it goes on sale all the time outside of special events. complete edition too! wonderful game!

I still didnā€™t finish the second game so I keep postponing playing Wild Hunt. At this rate, it will probably be given out for free by the time I actually start playing.

Iā€™m getting a little nervous but I was clicking on the third tweet again from this thread and itā€™s deleted?

She recently tweeted this that might correlate with the ā€œmurderā€ mystery she tweeted a few months ago.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s strange. I wonā€™t hope for too much, but damn. Give me some lore about the Shimadas trying to reconcile.

1 Like

I might be overthinking it. But at the least, I do genuinely believe Hanzo is due for lore outside Dragons.

1 Like

Hmmā€¦ I wonder whoā€™s gonna get murdered.

Also, whatever that super secret stuff Jeff alluded to is, it better not be Mercy Ferrero Rochers, Tracer Toffees, OWL poopoo, hoodies with lame prints or figurines thats cost 5000 dollars.

3 Likes

You know theyā€™ve got tons and tons of merchandise on the way.

Iā€™d love to see which hero becomes the next Nendoroid. GoodSmile always does such a good job with them.

I donā€™t really like most of the shirts/hoodies since itā€™s just an overblown hero logo on it. But Iā€™ve been liking the McCree scarf and maybe those bracelets.

I donā€™t want to fund Blizzardā€™s mishandling of Overwatch through their merchandise. Eff that.

Yeah, sometimes you have to wonder where all that lootbox money is going to.

1 Like

Is the event starting in 30 minutes? Oh dear, guess Iā€™ll have to open my gaming PC. Thing is, I might just use my 8k credits (I think) to buy the two things I want and leave it at that lmao.

1 Like

It is supposedly! At 11AM PST.

Thatā€™s the usual time for events/updates; 7 pm GMT/UTC :slight_smile:

Update is live on PS4 now!

Pc updating. 550mb for me.

1 Like