LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

I’m expecting a teaser tonight or tomorrow if they’re doing any at all.
I just want to see the D.Va skin so I can post my salt thread about her skin variety (it’s 0)

2 Likes

Absolutely. We are starved for character development.
A comic, please blizz.

1 Like

I don’t have a lot of faith in the lore so I just prefer the skins? Actually why not both.

1 Like

Well, of course both is best.
But If I were to choose between more lore development or another clown skin for Junkrat, I’m going for lore.
Heck, they could add the perfect skin, specifically tailored to me, and I would still ask for lore.

2 Likes

:joy::joy:

The other day I accidentally stepped into a clown Junkrat’s death mines after killing him and I had to go take a break to rethink my life. There’s some specific type of a feeling I can’t describe when I see a Junkrat with a clown skin and I die to him.

3 Likes

It is truly one of the greatest eldritch horrors.

1 Like

:joy::joy:

The other day I accidentally stepped into a clown Junkrat’s death mines after killing him and I had to go take a break to rethink my life. There’s some specific type of a feeling I can’t describe when I see a Junkrat with a clown skin and I die to him.

CLOWNS ARE ¤#%%ing EVIL!!!
NEVER EVER EVER TURN YOUR BACK ON A CLOWN! THOSE ¤%#&ERS WILL KILL YOU AND/OR BOIL YOUR CHILDREN ALIVE AND EAT THEM… WITH KETCHUP!!!

and if you see them driving around in a clown car RUN!!!

1 Like

Oh man true. And they actually would give Junkrat another clown skin.

2 Likes

They also all eat pineapple on pizza

They also all eat pineapple on pizza

Drops his manacle in his tea and some random lady faints in the background
THOSE SAVAGES!!!

Ahh hopefully we get an anniversary teaser soon.

This may or may not be related to Overwatch.

1 Like

What has she even written for Overwatch lmao.

Is there a way to legit tell who wrote what? Like, of the overall story.

I think I remember she wrote that one OW lore blog with the name “Trung” but it is difficult to tell exactly which writer wrote which.

Over a year since the last comic. Five months since the last short story.
I wish Blizzard would just admit they have nothing planned and that lore is secondary to OWL.

2 Likes

Fellas I had a dream the D.Va skin was this vaguely creepy but still fanservice spider skin so the salt thread is already prepped

2 Likes

I’m still salty about Zarya not having a Ghostbuster skin, and or a Rosie the Riveter skin.

1 Like

Well take the like 10 sentences of lore we’ve gotten in the past year or so, divide it up among the 2 writers we know (I know there are more writer) and that gives her 5 sentences of published OW lore - I guess it doesn’t really matter which ones are attributed to who at that point.

Does the Twitter usually post anything on Saturday/Sunday? Hmm I guess we have to wait until Monday for news.

We’re getting anniversary dates this weekend!

https://twitter.com/sasune1022/status/1129401560012918784

2 Likes