🛰 Let’s think logically about guessing the Surprise (not big, highlight little surprise)

I don’t think free Owl tokens is worth a mention.

Cosmetic update 2019
Maybe a little bit smaller but theres no need for a dev update to announce that the 3 new heroes gets their cute icons and sprays and some of the heroes gets new cosmetics as well.

hmm
 there is the Sombra skin. But I think thats coming out with Archive event in April or the Anniversary event in May.

1 Like

I’m going with a very wild guess. Are you ready? An announcement there is going to be OW movie :thinking:

1 Like

I think they released Busan without a dev update.

They did release a map preview but Jeff knows we like to look at his blinking pattern in his dev updates so he’s warned up in advanced that he’s not done one. (because we flip out when we expect something that doesn’t happen)

It could be a small social feature such as an update the career profile to showcase our favourite heros, I don’t think that would need a video really

I think all not having a dev update means is that the change is not going to be gameplay related and not big enough that they need to explain the reasons they are adding it.

Could be a comic, he said it was something ‘small’ so probably not a cinematic.

Maybe a guild system?

Hmm that’s a social feature. So I don’t think so

1 Like

They’re still totally making a Mobile based on OW however - that much is absolutely likely given we know reports stating that AB are working on future mobile games based on ‘all’ of their IP’s.

1 Like

My prediction:

1. They’ll give Doom a little buff

2. They’ll add in a patch to combat GOATS, maybe?

3. As for the surprise
 maybe it’s a new comic?

1 Like

Likely but I am thinking something for or against the Boss comp might be more likely

1 Like

I’m a dummy, what’s the boss comp?

Orisa, Sym, and Bastion

Basically teleporting Bastion around with a Shield

Surprised a lot in the meta with its effectiveness

But at higher levels of course easily countered.

Just saying they could make this more a thing or they could do the reverse of that

1 Like

The announcement will be another announcement then.
I
 wouldn’t be surprised. I just hope that announcement doesn’t also announce another announcement.

1 Like

Depends on the type of announcements

Could be something similar to Orisa News Articles

Ahh, I’d love some info on the next hero. But isn’t it too early for that?

1 Like

I think it’s the patch that finally lets the training bots wave back with both arms.

1 Like

I mean, the devs insist on using an Engine from 2002.
Half the glitches in the game could’ve been dealt with, if Bethesda decided to use a new Engine.

Using new one will end up in two ways:
Making game would take them more time, because they will had to actualy create new engine, its not that simple, and it would be full of bugs for sure

Or
 use engine that people sell to developers, what end up in spending cash and learning how it actualy work.

Its propably why they use old engine

1 Like

I mean, if we’re being realistic, if they were to announce it next week, then that means they would have been working on it long before Blizzcon and the whole Immortal lashback. I doubt they would throw all that work away a month or two before the announcement.

Honestly though, I’m expecting a map. A lack of a dev update doesn’t disqualify that, since I believe we haven’t had a map-focused dev update video since Junkertown, maybe even Horizon. (Feel free to correct me on that, playing off of memory here)

1 Like