Let’s test these hypotheses: Creator Experimental Card and Experimental Cup 2

Let’s test these hypotheses: Creator Experimental Card and Experimental Cup 2

Overwatch has teamed up with content creators to build the second Creator Experimental Card!

View Full Article

3 Likes

I can pretend I was the first to reply here! :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: Also wow, we’ve gone from being promised new content is coming soon to being promised content is already there and it’s just invisible or something? :rofl:

ANOTHER EDIT: Article was updated to say Feb 10th.

8 Likes

" Creator Experimental Card when it goes live February 8th at 11am PST. " From the article.

Umm, isn’t it February 9th already?

32 Likes

They cant even get that right, how on earth will ow2 be XD

10 Likes

ya I’m very confused

1 Like

My PC gave me BSOD when clicking the link. What the heck?

Tablet master race!!!

4 Likes

So where are the changes…

jfc

1 Like

Cool, enjoy playin with content creators while the whole community is thirsting for new content. I don’t care.

Can’t wait what meme buff will come out from this.

10 Likes

Get ready for throwpicks being nerfed and mustpicks being buffed changes making it to live.

2 Likes

I mean the last creator exp was hella fun.

Maybe give Rein another one shot. He doesn’t have enough :rofl:

3 Likes

changes:

Mccree: now does 100000 damage per second

Ana: now does twice the healing. passively.

thats all folks see you next decade

9 Likes

Says it was up yesterday lmao :rofl:

2 Likes

My guess is that the second Content Creator Experimental Card was meant to come out yesterday, but they ended up delaying the launch at the last minute and forgot to edit that.

Squad up with your team and jump into the latest Creator Experimental Card when it goes live February 8th at 11am PST.

1 Like

patch notes? 20charcs

1 Like

Probably. Just feels weird because it should be the easiest edit in the world to make lol

They are trying to hype this for weeks now like it’s i don’t know what… Ridiculous!

2 Likes

O look more sub par changes from a group who trash the game on a constant basis along with smurf constantly. Please Blizz stop acting like this is content

7 Likes

Ml7 and wanted are chad what’re you on about?