Legendery/Origin skins are locked

I purchased ps4 overwatch Orgins edition

PS4, Origins Edition purchased January 2022.
Not only my Origins skins are missing, but I have GENERAL DOOMFIST and JESTER SOMBRA, from “Overwatch Founders Pack”. I never got Watchpoint Pack, so IDK why I have that Doomfist skin

I’m on Xbox and I had the origins Edition the one you released in 2016

I have them locked as well. On ps5 but running the PS4 Origins edition (physical disc)

You get that from the Founders Pack which was automatically applied to everyone who owned OW before a certain point.

You’ll have the Jester Sombra skin too.

Was wondering why a couple skins went back to default. Missing here. PS4 Origin Edition

PS4, Game of the Year edition

Same here: Bought Origins in 2017 on disc, am playing on a PS5. Super bummed because Bastion’s Overgrown is my fave skin. :pensive:

Founders Pack was supposed to be a pack in Overwatch 2, not now. I think they messed it up.

Actually, Blizzard announced that the Founder’s Pack was OW1 exclusive, I forget the exact wording but tl;dr they didn’t screw up there

I got overwatch origins edition on ps4 and can’t access the origins skins I got

All my Legendary/Origin skins are locked
I have the physical copy of Game of the Year Edition for PS4

Hey everyone,

Thank you for your reports. We hope to have a fix rolled out soon. Sorry no specific ETA, but it won’t be today. Don’t worry, you won’t lose your skins.

(^^)v

17 Likes

Locked out of skins on Xbox One. Origin Edition.

Today I decided to play and since it was the anniversary event I decided to see the gallery of heroes to see the new skins and I realized that I am also missing the skins that came with my version of Origin Edition, I have almost 6 years with the physical copy of the game and I always had the Tracer Slipstream, Pharah Security Chief, Soldier 76 Strike Commander Morrison, Bastion Overgrown, and Reaper Blackwatch Reyes skins.

I would like to know if I will be able to recover them, and more importantly if there will be some kind of error when trying to claim the Overwatch 2 founder’s pack.

Great and loyal fan of the game.
Thank you for your time.

EDIT: I play on XBOX ONE

1 Like

Nintendo Switch and I purchased the legendary edition

1 Like

Overwatch Origins PS4/PS5. Happened after the update. Same with my wife’s account, she has also had her Noire Widowmaker disappear.

1 Like

Xbox Series X. Origins Edition digital. Originally purchased for Xbox One X.

1 Like

I also ran into this
I am on ps4 and i bought orgin edition

1 Like

PS4 and I bought Origins Edition.

1 Like