Legendery/Origin skins are locked

PC | Origins Edition

1 Like

Xbox One, Origins Edition.

Skins disappeared after the update…

Seems like and issue widespread across all consoles and PC

1 Like

Same thing happened to me, had to make sure I wasn’t the only one.

PS4, Overwatch Origins Edition

1 Like

Nintendo Switch, Legendary Edition. All of them are gone

1 Like

Lucky. My Noire is gone altogether along with all the other Origins skins. I think I still have the code sitting around somewhere…I hope.

Nah, Founders Pack was given now as a “reward” for people who had OW as a thanks for owning it.

The Watchpoint pack contains Space Raider 76 and Cassidy skins which will be given when OW2 launches.

There is however supposedly a 3rd item that is part of the Founders pack that is yet to be revealed but will be announced prior to OW2

PlayStation 5. Origins Edition

Xbox one. Legendary edition.

yeah for me too on ps5 ahah

I have the switch version of the game legendary edition and previoulsy had slipstream tracer, overgrown Bastion, blackwatch reyes Reaper, security cheif Pharah, and strike commander morrison Soldier:76. Today after the update when I launched the game all of the above skins that I had had are now gone.

After today’s patch (I’m on PS4/5), all my skins from the Origins edition are now locked (Overgrown, Commander Morrison, Slipstream, Blackwatch Reyes and Security Chief). These were all skins I’ve been using for the last 6 years…given I had purchased the OW Origins Edition. Not entirely happy with this situation…what can be done so that I get my skins back?

Me and my friend LUZ play on ps4 overwatch: Orgins

I am on ps5 and I own the Origins Edition

Yep i have the same issue im on ps4 and i bought overwatch origins edition late 2019 but i did get it 2017 to 2018 aswell. All of the overwatch origins skins are missing so i hope you end up being able to fix this bug.

1 Like

PS 5 origins edition :’(

second question: why do i have origins editions if i bought legendary edition on ps 5?

Xbox One, Origins Edition.

Manually reinstall the skin…happens from time to time w the noire

Same issue here. Playing on PS5, using Origins Edition physical disc for PS4 (purchased 2018).

I have the ps4 version of the game legendary edition and previoulsy had legendary skins of tracer, Bastion, Reaper, Pharah and Soldier:76. Today after the update when I launched the game all of the above skins that I had had are now gone.