Legendery/Origin skins are locked

PS4 origins edition of the game

Nintendo Switch, Legendary Edition.

Series X
Origins Edition (Disc)
All edition exclusive skins are locked

Ps4, Origins Edition (physical copy)

PS4 - Origins Edition (Physical Disc Copy) bought in 2016

Xbox series X, I had overwatch origins and still do cause it’s a disc and bought the watchpoint pack for the beta

Xbox One, Origins Edition (Physical Copy) bought 2020

PS5, but I bought Overwatch: Origins Editon for my PS4 (physical copy). The Noire skin is the only one still unlocked.

the same goes for me. my bastion overgrown skin and the pharah skin are both locked:

xbox one s. legendary edition.

Same, locked origin skins, I have the orgins edition and the watchpoint pack, PS5

im on xbox one ive got legindary edition and ive lost all of my skins i got from the legendary edition

PS5
Origina Edition
Lost access to all origina edition skins.

PS4/PS5 Origins edition skins locked
I bought in 2021

Series X
Origins Edition

1 Like

ps4 origin editions are not there its says they are locked and it says you have to buy origins edition but thats what im using

I have had the Overwatch: Origins edition for the PS4 for several years now, and when I got the game, I had automatically gotten the gold skins that came with this edition (Tracer: “Slipstream”, Pharah: “Security Chief”, Soldier 76: “Strike Commander Morrison”, Bastion: “Overgrown”, and Reaper: “Blackwatch Reyes”). However, now that I’ve logged in after this recent update for the Anniversary Remix Vol. 3, they are locked. It still says the little spiel about “Unlocked with purchase of Overwatch: Origins, Game of the Year, or Legendary editions”, but the skin itself is locked and was pushed to the bottom of the locked gold event skins that I have yet to unlock. I would appreciate if I could have them back as I have been a loyal Blizzard patron for about 6 years. Thank you.

6 Likes

yes thats exactly what happened to me

Xbox one 2018, missing all Origin skins

Mine disappeared too.
on switch, legendary edition