Legendery/Origin skins are locked

I just lay on the Xbox One S and have owned Overwatch Game of the Year edition for years since about late 2017 and i logged on today to play and I am missing my legendary edition skins and I am furious that they are missing. the skins i am missing are Overgrown (Bastion), Blackwatch Reyes(Reaper), Security Cheif(Pharah), Strike Commander Morrison(Soldier 76), and Slipstream (Tracer),

2 Likes

Sameā€¦Origin skins on Xbox Oneā€¦

Xbox one - game of the year/origin edition

Xbox Series X is my platform of choice.

I have the collectors edition of the game (origins edition) on physical disc for ps4 and my skins are locked too

I play on PS5. Bought Origins on disc on PS4 back in 2016, rebought it again digitally using my PS5 system a while back, it was the Legendary Edition. I also bought the Watchpoint Pack several weeks ago while the OW2 Open Beta was live. The skins were fine on OW1 while OW2ā€™s beta was live after I bought the WP pack. Only this update locked them :confused:

3 Likes

Origins edition
Xbox series X
7 skins are blocked for me:
Tracer, Soldier , Reaper , Pharah, Bastion from the origins edition and also
Oni Genji
Officer Dva

1 Like

PS5, Origins Edition.
Oni Genji and Officer Dva too.

I have ps4 and origins

Originally purchased Origins Edition on PS4, now on PS5. I have no idea why this is happening right now. All of my Origins Edition skins are blocked.

Originally purchased Origins Edition on PS4, now on PS5. I have no idea why this is happening right now. All of my Origins Edition skins are blocked.

Iā€™m on Xbox and I purchased the origins edition

Same here! Just logged in on PS5 with Origin Edition from the Watchpoint Pack, and found out my Slipstream and Strike Commander Morrison, Blackwatch Reyes (and I might be missing some I donā€™t play with as much) are gone! Locked again :pensive:

1 Like

PS4, Origins edition

Same here, I play from ps4, origins edition

PS4, Origins Edition

Xbox Series X
Owned Origins Edition since Day 1 Physical
Got the LE with the Watchpoint Pack so no longer need he disc.

All LE/Origins skins were unlocked as normal prior to the Remix Vol. 3 update.

Xbox one origins edition

1 Like

They all disappeared completely for me, they donā€™t even show up.

Never happened until now.
(On PS4)

Can confirm, ps4 origins edition also locked my origin skins I previously had. Blackwatch Reyes, commander Morrison, overgrown bastion and security chief Pharah are all locked

1 Like