Legendery/Origin skins are locked

I am on Xbox One. I purchased the Legendary Edition a long time ago and redeemed the code at the time. Today all five Origin skins are locked. Slipstream and Security Chief are still some of my favorites to this day.

6 Likes

PS4/5 Origins edition way back when

I also bought the watchpoint pack so maybe thatā€™s whatā€™s causing the problem

By the way, Craig, I just want to say thank you and we love all you guys at Blizz sticking through the tough times :slight_smile:

5 Likes

We love this game, best ever.

1 Like

Nintendo Switch, Legendary Edition

PS4, Origins Edition

PS4, I have the physical copy of OW origins edition

2 Likes

Xbox/Legendary edition

Logged on after the small update to see my Origins skins all locked

5 Likes

Mine are locked the Xbox One X console

2 Likes

My Origin Skins are blocked in Overwatch: Legendary Edition, Nintendo Switch and I donā€™t know why

PS4, all Origin Skins are locked and Widow League Skin (Ange del a mort) is missing.
Purchased: Overwatch: Origins Edition

PlayStation 5, Overwatch Origins Edition.

Xbox One, Origins edition

1 Like

So I donā€™t have the skins bugged from what I can tell. Iā€™m on PC, started with standard edition, upgraded to Legendary a while back, I couldnā€™t tell you the exact date unless I probably dug it up in my purchase history or something.

However, I am reporting here that I did have at least one of them already equipped (Soldier 76ā€™s Strike Commander Morrison one) before this bug started occurring, in case thatā€™s possibly a factor?

PS4, Origins Edition

Pc, Origins edition.

PS4, Origins Edition.

Ps4 overwatch watchpoint pack Iā€™ve noticed that all of the people who is having this problem are mostly on consoles and only some on pc.

3 Likes

Iā€™m on PS5 - origins edition

1 Like

problem on xbox, Overwatch: Legendary edition