Legendery/Origin skins are locked

Im also missing overgrown bastion, blackwatch Reyes, security chief pharah, slipstream tracer and strike commander Morrison are locked for me. PS4 Origins Edition

Ps5 origins edition. All my origins edition skins are locked. Blizzard this ainā€™t funny we are not paying for these skins again please help us

Wait how do you log out on ps5 overwatch.

1 Like

The problem envolving the price of the past year summer games skins are resolved?

Origins and watch point ON PLAYSTATION

PS4 version here. GoTY edition. All skins associated with such are locked out.

PC, Origins Edition. Help pls.

Nintendo Switch here!! Legendary Edition too.
After updated to ver. 1.0.59 all Blizzard-related skins gone (even Widowmaker Noire).

1 Like

My Origin Edition skins are back, but my Noire Widowmaker is still missing. =(

Hi, i have my origins skins already but Iā€™m still missing two skins
Oni Genji and officer Dva
Is that going to be fix or whatā€™s the situation?
I play on Xbox series X

1 Like

I got in touch with Blizzard Support about my Noire skin and they are telling me they have no record of me having associated with my account. My code came with the Collectorā€™s Edition and I canā€™t find the physical slip with the code. Iā€™m not going to lie, I am pretty upset about this. Iā€™ve always worried about live service games just losing my content, but never had issues for years. Now I feel like Iā€™ll have to keep a record of everything and actually file away physical codes lest this happens againā€¦

Communicated with Blizzard support on the topic on 8-20-22, and am replying here to the Game Masterā€™s questions as directed:

-When did you claim the code?
August 20th, 2022
-Which platform you are playing on?
Xbox One
-Which version of Overwatch you purchased?
Overwatch: Legendary Edition (physical copy, bought brand new)
-Which skins are locked?
All the Legendary and Epic skins from the DLC code that came in the Legendary Edition box. They are:
Carbon Fiber Genji
Pale Moira
Paragon Reinhardt
Winter Widowmaker
Shrike Ana
Okami Hanzo
Valkyrie Mercy
Police Officer D.Va
Mystery Man McCree
Fool Junkrat

Please note the code for this content was accepted and successfully added to my Xbox Live account, complete with an order number from Microsoft. However, all listed content still remains locked in-game.

1 Like

Hi Iā€™m missing my norie widowmaker skin ps5

1 Like

Itā€™s been almost 3 weeks and no one has been able to say if they can help me. I also reached out to support and they told me to post a bug report. Iā€™ve done that and chimed in on every other post to try to get their attention and thereā€™s been no acknowledgement. This is so frustratingā€¦

PC, OW2 Watchpoint Pack

PS5/PS4 Origin Edition on launch day

mine is all locked out skins and characters and I played since day 1 on Xbox very disappointed even paid for the beta from the store
donā€™t think I will play until its sorted

Same for me too, PC, all the origin skins are locked for me except for Widowmakers and I had them all on my xbox one origins edition and merged, all my other skins made it thankfully!

Same, all Origins skins locked. Bought Origin disk for Xbox One back in 2016. I merged with PC and now theyā€™re gone. Sym remix skin gone too.

Xbox one Origins edition just did account merge and none of my founders skins made it over Tracer bastion 76 etc along with some other skins

1 Like