Legendery/Origin skins are locked

I cannot access from pc, but bought the Game of the Year Edition on PS4 some years ago, i made the account fussion before the servers closed still I am not able to select those skins.

All of my Origin Edition Skins are locked as well, I had those unlocked via console and was highly disappointed to see them locked even thought my accounts were merged. I really miss my Slipstream Tracer skin and I hate that I can not use the skin I own.

2 Likes

I got the same issue. Did anyone here had it solved yet?

I had an Origins Edition hard copy for PS4, a Standard Edition PC account. Merged them to play Overwatch 2 on PC.

I just logged onto Overwatch 2 on my PS4 and I could equip all the Origins Edition skins there just fine, but as soon as I log onto PC the skins get automatically unequipped and show as not owned.

1 Like

i’m having the same issue. my origins edition skins are available when playing on xbox one but as soon as i switch to pc they are unequiped and locked

same i mean whats the point

after merging all origins edition skins (Reaper, Soldier, Tracer, Bastion, Pharah) + noire widowmaker are locked on my pc version. on ps4 i still have access. i bought the Overwatch Origins Edition for PS4 (disc version) when it came out

I can’t access my skins on pc, but I only had origins edition as a hard copy for my xbox one. I’m not sure if they took them away after the account merge or what but its kinda annoying.

my oni genji is locked.

Ps4 Overwatch origins edition

Moderation Note: Hello everyone, I see the recent replies that Origins Edition bonus skins are missing in Overwatch 2 and have passed that on to our Q.A. team.

Since this original topic is related to skin missing issues from a previous Overwatch patch, I am going to lock it to ensure no confusion for the Q.A. team. Cheers.

1 Like