Legendery/Origin skins are locked

Have the PS4 Origins edition for Christmas back in 2017, and have the watchpoint pack as well. So that’s possibly the issue, which is kinda stupid… given that they have been on everyone’s accounts for at least a few years.

xbox series x Origins Edition

for me its ps4 game of the year edition and its saying its locked on my skins for reaper ext.

I just went as baptiste with the new artic ops skin and there is a black box at the bottom left with baptiste in the middle and i swapped to combat medic and it just baptiste

My Overwatch: Origins edition just updated this morning for the new anniversary remix vol. 3 skins. And by doing so it deleted all of my origins skins from when I first got the game back in 2016. All my skins from the widowmaker skin (that I had to put a code in to get), to my tracer slipstream and beyond. Plz give me my skins back​:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

I’m on Xbox and my skins are also locked my tag is physco#11425

Ps4 watch point pack all of the origins skins gone big sad

PS4, Origins Edition
Skins are locked.

PS4 Origins Edition.

1 Like

Ps5 origins edition .

2 Likes

Ps4 origins edition. Skins locked
Edit-owned game since 2016 or so. Disappeared with anniverary patch.

I have Origins on PS4.

I’m definitely missing Bastion, Tracer, Strike commander, and Pharah. (Though I’m assuming the other Origin ones are locked again as well. I just didn’t check them all.) I also was pretty sure I had Blackwatch Genji from a lootbox but I don’t use him often enough to be positive.

1 Like

PS4 Game of the Year Edition

Missing Security Chief Pharah, Overgrowth Bastion, Slipstream Tracer, Strike Commander Morrison, and Blackwatch Reyes. I never played the beta, the skins became locked after the anniversary update from what I can tell.

1 Like

(My tag is JCool btw)

Strike Commander Morrison is still locked, I play on PS4 and purchased the Legendary edition July 2021.

1 Like

I have the same problem with the update of vol. Mix 3

I play on Nintendo Switch, Buy Overwatch Legendary Edition. Only the Skin of Origen disappeared.

Hello everyone,

The issue of Origins Edition skins disappearing on your account should now be resolved.

Please completely log out, and update your game if you have not already.

Cheers! (^^)v

8 Likes

Nintendo switch & Legendary Edition