Legendery/Origin skins are locked

Hey i own the legendary edition previously and then i bought the xbox watchpoint pack

Work faster please
Because they’re my best skins

Xbox 1 series x and switch, legendary edition

My Origins skins are locked also. I have the Nintendo Switch Legendary Edition that I have preordered from the Nintendo shop, and I have the physical copy of the PS4 Game of the year edition but I play it on the PS5. I even bought the watchpoint pack for both versions but I don’t know if that was the cause of me losing my origin skins

Current console : Xbox Series X
OW version I buyed : OW Legendary Edition (4y ago) + OW Watchpoint Pack

All orgins skins are locked

I just got on for the day and i see that all my skins i got from legendary edition are gone and i lost my favorite skin because of it what can I do to fix it?

Now Im more i trested with the source of that problem. I bet its dva and genji skins in this micro-event that makes a problem :rofl:

I also have noticed my legendary/origin skins are locked when I wanted to equip overgrown baston skin was locked and I checked everyone else and had a few others locked.
I play on overwatch PS4 edition

I bought Legendary Edition on PS4 3 years ago and I’m currently playing on PS5

1 Like

Ps5 origins edition/overwatch 2 watchpoint

1 Like

PS4 Origine Edtion has same issue.

1 Like

same over here overgrown bastion, blackwatch Reyes, security chief pharah, slipstream tracer and strike commander Morrison are locked.

I play on Ps5,but i have the Legendary Edition from ps4 for about 3-4 years,and i was going to play again with my Friends and I see that some of my skins are missing.

PS4, Origins Edition + buy Watchpoint Pack

Xbox One - Legendary edition - Origin skins (or however you call them)

I can’t access my Origin / Legendary skins too

I play from Xbox One S
Overwatch Legendary Edition

Hope you can fix it, thanks for your help!

I had Reaper skin “Black Watch Reyes” since the purchase of Overwatch 1.

After trying out Overwatch 2 beta the skin was locked, did pay much attention as I thought it was a beta issue.

Coming back to Overwatch 1 now the skin is locked.

Not only this one but all of game of the year skins ( origin skins ) are locked.

Ya I had the same thing but only one of my legendary skins were locked

PS5-origins edition all skins are locked

Hi I have the origins edition on Xbox one and all skins are locked