I am currently losing 75% XP penalty due to a few crashes because of “Your Rendering Device Has Been Lost”, just wondering if I can lose it, especially because it’s not really my fault and that it’s gonna be fore like 11+ games.
Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:
Now what we can do is help troubleshoot your RDL errors, first please start with this topic if you have not already:
If nothing in that guide helps, reply and post a DxDiag file so that we can learn more about your system:
- Press Windows Key + R.
- Type DxDiag and press Enter.
- In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
- Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.
- Open the file in Windows Notepad, then press Ctrl+A to select all text, then Ctrl+C to copy all text to the clipboard.
- Start a new reply, and type two sets of four squiggly lines and then place the cursor in between and press Ctrl+V to paste the Contents in a code block. Example:
Paste your DxDiag File Here