Leaving Penalty Due To "Your Rendering Device Has Been Lost"

I am currently losing 75% XP penalty due to a few crashes because of “Your Rendering Device Has Been Lost”, just wondering if I can lose it, especially because it’s not really my fault and that it’s gonna be fore like 11+ games.

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here:

Now what we can do is help troubleshoot your RDL errors, first please start with this topic if you have not already:

If nothing in that guide helps, reply and post a DxDiag file so that we can learn more about your system:

1. Press Windows Key + R.
  2. Type DxDiag and press Enter.
  3. In the DxDiag window, click Save All Information.
  4. Name the file “dxdiag” and click Save.
  5. Open the file in Windows Notepad, then press Ctrl+A to select all text, then Ctrl+C to copy all text to the clipboard.
  6. Start a new reply, and type two sets of four squiggly lines and then place the cursor in between and press Ctrl+V to paste the Contents in a code block. Example:

~~~~
Paste your DxDiag File Here
~~~~